What's new

500 Wahabis Attack German Police, Injure 29 Officers

juice mate did you get any head injuries lol

Beated?? what do you mean?

I never judge people. To me anyone reciting Kalima is a Muslim. But what I find irritating that I am critical of the Saudi Royal family I am met with insults from some Arabs. Please point where in Islam it says I must not be critical of corrupt leaders be they in Arab lands or Pakistan?

Razpak you and your grandfather are clearly class acts lol

Was born in Furth, lived off and on till 78, know the German police well (at least in the 70's, everyone knew when they said "Halt", you dang well stopped.)
Different now , I guess (terrorist at that time were Red Brigade, Bader Meinhof, etc)

Razpak you and your grandfather are clearly class acts lol

Well his reason was that when he went on Hajj, African Muslims were not allowed to pray with Arabs shoulder to shoulder or even in the same area.

He was pretty much disgusted.

This thread is going way over my head. leave you guys to discuss finer details about Islam with that famous American religious scholastic Juice

Well his reason was that when he went on Hajj, African Muslims were not allowed to pray with Arabs shoulder to shoulder or even in the same area.

He was pretty much disgusted.

mate I have no problems with any sect or religion my issue is with that corrupt dictators the Saud Royal family and their use of religion to justify their position

Why don't you try to stop them, we will pay your ticket and travel fees.
They are the answer to your extremism and ignorance.
How can any moderate Muslim like or appreciate you while you are bashing Islam day and night.
Deal with your deeds and forget Islam please.

Ah so its my problem now?Its ur religion and ur responsibility first.Sure if these wahabi people come to my neighbourhood and start trouble i'll be first to resist them.My extremism and ignorance?
Hello i'm not making open rallies talking about cutting off people's heads.Don't try to portray urselves as victims.If there is islamophobia its becasue u moderates are a utter failure in containing these radicals.And u don't have to appreciate me or like me,just clean up ur own house.Or come out in the open and say we agree with these people or we don't have stomach to stand up to them.Stop ur self duplicity.

Tell me something why would the world combine to pick on islam?What will it gain?The only resource they have is oil and that is already controlled by the west and accesible via money?What's the point in suddenly targeting one religion out of so many?One that is mostly followed in under industrialized countries with no great natural resource.This is denial at its best.

I never judge people. To me anyone reciting Kalima is a Muslim. But what I find irritating that I am critical of the Saudi Royal family I am met with insults from some Arabs. Please point where in Islam it says I must not be critical of corrupt leaders be they in Arab lands or Pakistan?

Wasn't referring to you per se; mine was supposed to be an all encompassing post ! As for the critique of the Saudi Royal Family - I've been around here long enough to see that that critique is often of a racist nature where everything from the Arab ethnicity to their intellectual prowess is ridiculed and I'm not saying that you did any of that. But my friend, if I were an Arab and I had to go through all of that on a 'Pakistani' forum i.e amongst the People I thought were my allies and that too on a daily basis...I'd snap too ! Anyhow...they seem to like a Monarchy and the current King so leave them at that because they are better placed to make that call then the rest of us because they live under that Monarchy !

He's just another delusional keyboard Mullah. I bet he won't have the courage to face us eye to eye in real life.

Faced with his double faced claims,he's departed the thread.

Says the one who is one of them.

Really; 2 faced? I'm not the one supporting Israel in one thread and calling them evil Zionists in another, am I?

Is chatting BS behind someone's back the best thing you can do? Or is this all you can do as a Shia? Is this what your Imams teach you?

Prove I support these mullahs; go on.

Faced with his double faced claims,he's departed the thread.

Yeah, you might want to check the time you posted that; and then compare it to the time it was in the UK, you know, to get an idea what I was doing at the time.

Could you take a step ahead and say " I don't care about religion. Being a god human is all that is needed????"

You can not be a god and a human, do not forget the basic definition of human; a thinking animal.

Back
Top Bottom