What's new

500 Wahabis Attack German Police, Injure 29 Officers

So, you lived with them, you know them personally, or are you venting your ignorance on the forum?
Ignorance?I don't have to live with them.There are thousands of videos on these clerics venting hatred and calling for death on all non muslims youtube.And not just 1 place cleric radicals all over the world.Iraq,iran,palestine,arabia,egypt,uk,us.And most of the comments support them.Yet we don't see the so called moderates take these fools down.Silence is tacit compliance.Where are the mass rallies of moderates condemning these sort of extremism?only lip service.'We condemn this'.If they hate it get out on the streets and launch counter protests to these thugs.They are maligning ur religion,its ur responsibilty first to stop them before others.

Ignorance?I don't have to live with them.There are thousands of videos on these clerics venting hatred and calling for death on all non muslims youtube.And not just 1 place cleric radicals all over the world.Iraq,iran,palestine,arabia,egypt,uk,us.And most of the comments support them.Yet we don't see the so called moderates take these fools down.Silence is tacit compliance.Where are the mass rallies of moderates condemning these sort of extremism?only lip service.'We condemn this'.If they hate it get out on the streets and launch counter protests to these thugs.They are maligning ur religion,its ur responsibilty first to stop them before others.

The problem of Muslims is that they like to live in denial, on the fantasy world induced by the extremist Mullahs. Any good suggestion's response comes as "you're an Infidel Kafir about to go to hell"!! :coffee:

The problem of Muslims is that they like to live in denial, on the fantasy world induced by the extremist Mullahs

It's best if you open your eyes and realise most Muslims don't support them Mullahs

A Muslim woman was stabbed to death in a German court by the German man accused of racist remarks and deeds towards her, and her husband shot by German police while trying to help her, all this inside a German court of justice !!!

How do you expect Muslims to react when being insulted on the streets? Do they not now about German police passivity?
How can we believe such an article before all facts are known and who did what to start the fight?
I know one thing for sure, Muslims are in peace with themselves and others , but when provoked physically they will fight, be it in Europe, the Americas, India or in their own lands.
So any hateful person will only bring hatred upon himself, the examples are numerous, be it the Jewish hatred, the Christian one or the Hindu one against Islam, they all backfired on their perpetrators.
The western media plays a very big role in this indoctrination around the world and everyone today knows who controls it, but loosing that control day by day, thanks to a new generation of enlightened people.
It is too bad that even some Muslims have been stained with this dirty propaganda, but the truth will enlighten them in due time.

You're telling the half story.

1) The attacker was prosecuted : Wiens was arrested at the crime scene and subsequently tried for murder and attempted murder. He was found guilty of both charges, with the verdict qualifying the murder of El-Sherbin as a heinous crime because it was committed in front of a child, while attacking another person who tried to intervene.[2] The judge stated that the perpetrator was motivated by hostility and prejudice against a race and religion. Wiens was sentenced to life imprisonment.[2]

2) Officer's shooting the husband wasn't racially motivated: On 29 December 2009, the public prosecutor's office in Dresden announced that all investigations had been closed on 21 December 2009 without indictment,[62] as no suspicion of a criminal offence could be substantiated. Prosecutors argued that it must have been particularly difficult to assess the situation for the intervening police officer, because when he entered the room "Elwy Okaz and Alex Wiens were both covered in blood and Elwy Okaz had just managed to grab the handle of the knife with his hand, making it appear as though he was the attacker".[63] There were further assessment difficulties because "the actual attacker—Wiens—was holding the blade of the knife, which added to the impression that he was the one being attacked".[63] The prosecutors' conclusion was that shooting of Okaz was a tragic mistake.[64]

I guess you had already made up the mind before you even tried to look for the complete truth. Now try looking for some other excuse for actions of Islamic radicals in Europe. :smokin:

Murder of Marwa El-Sherbini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's best if you open your eyes and realise most Muslims don't support them Mullahs
I dont think you are accurate there, those who do follow mullahs are generally from the backward class citizens which are generally in more number. Let's just say due to a rather extreme interpretation of these mullahs a degree of extremism is introduced.

It happens in India too, in a different way albeit, our so called fake babas preach orthodoxy and people believe in sh!t rather than facts..

My point,no point giving lip service.Get out in the streets and oppose them.who put them in power or position of authority?You majority.Where are ur mass rallies?Only mass rallies we see are of extremists.Moderates only pay lip service,either u are tacitly complicit with them or just lack backbone to stand up to them.Its ur religion and ur responsibility to ur god to see that its not maligned.

An example of what i'm talking about.
It is o.k to Kill non-Muslim - Islamic Declaration - YouTube

Anyone seeing these type of antics will be paranoid and islamophobic.Because there are only these types,no mass protest rallies against these people.After saying stuff like this they are still respected scholars.

Why don't you try to stop them, we will pay your ticket and travel fees.
They are the answer to your extremism and ignorance.
How can any moderate Muslim like or appreciate you while you are bashing Islam day and night.
Deal with your deeds and forget Islam please.

Why don't you try to stop them, we will pay your ticket and travel fees.
They are the answer to your extremism and ignorance.
How can any moderate Muslim like or appreciate you while you are bashing Islam day and night.
Deal with your deeds and forget Islam please.
I suggest if you do not want to involve you are free to do so, he has put forward a point, debunk don't make it personal..

You're telling the half story.

1) The attacker was prosecuted : Wiens was arrested at the crime scene and subsequently tried for murder and attempted murder. He was found guilty of both charges, with the verdict qualifying the murder of El-Sherbin as a heinous crime because it was committed in front of a child, while attacking another person who tried to intervene.[2] The judge stated that the perpetrator was motivated by hostility and prejudice against a race and religion. Wiens was sentenced to life imprisonment.[2]

2) Officer's shooting the husband wasn't racially motivated: On 29 December 2009, the public prosecutor's office in Dresden announced that all investigations had been closed on 21 December 2009 without indictment,[62] as no suspicion of a criminal offence could be substantiated. Prosecutors argued that it must have been particularly difficult to assess the situation for the intervening police officer, because when he entered the room "Elwy Okaz and Alex Wiens were both covered in blood and Elwy Okaz had just managed to grab the handle of the knife with his hand, making it appear as though he was the attacker".[63] There were further assessment difficulties because "the actual attacker—Wiens—was holding the blade of the knife, which added to the impression that he was the one being attacked".[63] The prosecutors' conclusion was that shooting of Okaz was a tragic mistake.[64]

I guess you had already made up the mind before you even tried to look for the complete truth. Now try looking for some other excuse for actions of Islamic radicals in Europe. :smokin:

Murder of Marwa El-Sherbini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And you want me to believe that there were no policeman inside the court house.
Go further your education somewhere else please, and do not answer when you are biased and have no sense of logic or judgement.

Go further your education somewhere else please, and do not answer when you are biased and have no sense of logic or judgement.
There can be many scenarios, can you prove that the court room, generally a court has many court room and they are empty when there is no session going on, was in session, please give a link.

Do you know for a fact that there were armed cops present in the court room? Any facts or evidence to back up your claim?

Don't lecture me, just refute my post with facts if you can............. :butcher:

There can be many scenarios, can you prove that the court room, generally a court has many court room and they are empty when there is no session going on, was in session, please give a link.

No link or any facts coming your way.......... he wants to know only the facts that help his "Muslims being persecuted in Europe" narrative........

No wonder people like him are despised in West:usflag:

No link or any facts coming your way.......... he wants to know only the facts that help his "Muslims being persecuted in Europe" narrative........

No wonder people like him are despised in West:usflag:
Exactly, these people will go to extents to prove us alien to their world but forget that times are changing and people like him will remain pain for everyone including their own brethren..

You came up with a link that says so, and you ask me if I have links, why don't you and your friends do thorough searches from different sources and then see the truth for yourselves, I recommend you youtube on this matter to see different perspectives, but since you are biased and like to troll and derail the whole tread, no one will expect any truth from you since it involves Islam your nemesis for life.

Back
Top Bottom