What's new

500 Wahabis Attack German Police, Injure 29 Officers

i will check for the threads, check with aryan_b he has seen those threads too.

The only "takfiris" I've come across in the forum happen to be GCC members. Together with some pakistanis brainwashed by them like the troller DRaisinHerald here.

Me, longbrained, Aryan_B and some others were declared Kafirs/non muslims by blackeagle and some other Saudis.. What do you have to say about that? :rolleyes:

Aryan_B is waaay to nuts to even be a wahabi!

A Muslim woman was stabbed to death in a German court by the German man accused of racist remarks and deeds towards her, and her husband shot by German police while trying to help her, all this inside a German court of justice !!!

How do you expect Muslims to react when being insulted on the streets? Do they not now about German police passivity?
How can we believe such an article before all facts are known and who did what to start the fight?
I know one thing for sure, Muslims are in peace with themselves and others , but when provoked physically they will fight, be it in Europe, the Americas, India or in their own lands.
So any hateful person will only bring hatred upon himself, the examples are numerous, be it the Jewish hatred, the Christian one or the Hindu one against Islam, they all backfired on their perpetrators.
The western media plays a very big role in this indoctrination around the world and everyone today knows who controls it, but loosing that control day by day, thanks to a new generation of enlightened people.
It is too bad that even some Muslims have been stained with this dirty propaganda, but the truth will enlighten them in due time.

Deport them.Basically the entire mullah clergy class should be liquidated,otherwise they will continue with radicalism because they are ignorant uneducated non scientific savages claiming divine authority with nothing else to contribute to mankind.

I know about Shiism. While Shias consider Salafis to be misguided, they still do not consider them Kafirs/non muslims. They still consider Salafis to be Muslims. However, the same cannot be said by the attitude of the Salafi members here who have many times declared Shias and us who disagree with their monarchies to be Kafirs.

Like I said...I've met enough Shi'ites too know that we've got Takfiris on both sides ! And there is a difference between disagreeing with their monarchies and the things we usually do instead; I'vbeen on the forum long enough to see that its not disagreement but bile which goes from ridiculing their ethnicity to having a glazed look on one's face when it appears that the Arabs too can invent some sh*t !

About our concept of Secularism, let me give you another example. You remember the pallywood topic where I logically supported Israeli stance giving my reasons? Yes and I was labelled Kafir by one of the Salafis (indirectly) today in one of the posts due to my pro-Israeli stance.
Is it fair, i leave it for you to judge. For a neutral observer as me, the hatred and self-righteousness certainly stems from the Salafis, not the other way around.

My friend even in my atheistic days when I wanted nothing to do with religion or my fellow Muslims I was vehemently opposed to Israel as I am now...! Try reading someone like 'Norman Finklestein' - a Self-Hating Jew as the Israelites call him ! Try reading the vast amount of data found on the Internet which castigates Israel for her blatant human rights abuses and please do try talking to a Palestinian in the flesh - I've had the opportunity of doing all of the above...and so when I say - I'm not convinced...I'm not ! And the post that you were referring to came about 10 pages down the lane after that Salafi was called a 'Wahabi' for the hundredth time whose country and people are responsible for majority of the ills in the Muslim World !

TTogether with some pakistanis brainwashed by them like the troller DRaisinHerald here.

If anything, you're the real troller here. I'm not baselessly calling anyone non-Muslim or the problem of the world like you have been the entire thread + the entire forum. You'd never see me bashing Shias like you or Shiaism :coffee:

Deport them.Basically the entire mullah clergy class should be liquidated,otherwise they will continue with radicalism because they are ignorant uneducated non scientific savages claiming divine authority with nothing else to contribute to mankind.

So, you lived with them, you know them personally, or are you venting your ignorance on the forum?

Like I said...I've met enough Shi'ites too know that we've got Takfiris on both sides ! And there is a difference between disagreeing with their monarchies and the things we usually do instead; I've on the forum long enough to see that its not disagreement but bile which goes from ridiculing their ethnicity to having a glazed look on one's face when it appears that the Arabs too can invent some sh*t !

I do not know where you got that. I guess you might be biased while judging the issue.

About "disagreement", next time, try disagreeing with any Salafis here and see how you are ridiculed yourself. I challenge you. Since your views coincide with Arab monarchies, you are not yet attacked by them. Salafis take any criticism of their monarchies as a personal attack against them

The only "takfiris" I've come across in the forum happen to be GCC members. Together with some pakistanis brainwashed by them like the troller DRaisinHerald here.

:cry: Me too ! Please...me too !

Okay, my Russian friend, I'm off to bed ! Its been fun talking to you but I should have been studying financial derivatives instead of engaging in all of this ! Damn...you PDF for being so addictive ! :woot:

My friend even in my atheistic days when I wanted nothing to do with religion or my fellow Muslims I was vehemently opposed to Israel as I am now...! Try reading someone like 'Norman Finklestein' - a Self-Hating Jew as the Israelites call him ! Try reading the vast amount of data found on the Internet which castigates Israel for her blatant human rights abuses and please do try talking to a Palestinian in the flesh - I've had the opportunity of doing all of the above...and so when I say - I'm not convinced...I'm not ! And the post that you were referring to came about 10 pages down the lane after that Salafi was called a 'Wahabi' for the hundredth time whose country and people are responsible for majority of the ills in the Muslim World !

I have also assessed the Israeli problem and my conclusion is that Palestinians are indeed taking part in terrorism against the Jewish state. Inspired by certain Najdi ideologies.

Anyway, even after that, isn't everybody entitled to their views? I have never called them Kafirs/Infidels but the hatred certainly stems from them. You have got to admit that..

Back
Top Bottom