What's new

5 killed as two blasts hit cinema hall in northwest Pakistan

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
5 killed as two blasts hit cinema hall in northwest Pakistan - The Times of India

PESHAWAR: At least five people were killed and nearly 20 others injured when two blasts ripped through a cinema hall in the capital of the restiveKhyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of northwest Pakistan on Sunday.

According to initial reports, around 70 people were in the theatre when the blasts occurred. A Pashto film was being screened at the hall located opposite a police station.

Five people were killed by the blasts, media reports said. The injured were taken to the state-run Lady Reading Hospital. Many of the injured were in a critical condition, said a report on the website of the Dawn newspaper.

Officials said they suspected that someone threw two grenades inside the hall. No group claimed responsibility for the attack.

Footage on television showed footwear and caps lying strewn at the cinema hall.

I dont understand why these cinemas in peshawer run blue films in addition to pashto ones in the region hit by a religous insurgency...its "aa bail mujey maar".
I would say RIP only those who were not watching film in cinema....as for as those killed **** lovers are concerned, their loved ones should excessively ask for their maghfirat from Allah....

I dont understand why these cinemas in peshawer run blue films in addition to pashto ones in the region hit by a religous insurgency...its "aa bail mujey maar".
I would say RIP only those who were not watching film in cinema....as for as those killed **** lovers are concerned, their loved ones should excessively ask for their maghfirat from Allah....
We should say Rest in peace for all but government needs to stop these un Islamic things or don't cry when people take law in their own hands and start trying to stop them these things promote Taliban like people

We should say Rest in peace for all but government needs to stop these un Islamic things or don't cry when people take law in their own hands and start trying to stop them these things promote Taliban like people

i really wish sometime this mullah is bombed by TTP for missing the standard sunnah beard length by 1 millimeter

In other words, almost everybody here on PDF deserve to be bombed. Because believe it or not, most people with access to the internet watch ****. I often find myself in agreement with you when you speak about how the tribals were used by the PA and by society in general, and how they were radicalized to make them ''strategic assets''. But here you are defending the action of the terrorists simply because you have already picked a side and want to support them. I am being magnanimous to you here, and assuming that you are not really such a horrible human being as this post of yours might lead one to believe. Cross your heart and ask yourself whether a person who watches **** deserves to be killed like this. If your teenaged brother or son watched a few nude pics of girls on the internet, does he deserve to have his limbs and body shred to pieces, and he never to walk or breathe or speak again?

Whether you like it or not, everybody has sexual urges, and young men and women especially so. Watching a **** film does not deserve death sentence. Only a morally bankrupt person can claim such a thing.

Of course, another small matter being that it wasn't even **** they were watching in that ciinema.

Everybody who died in a bomb blast should not have died. Whether they were watching **** or not. The only people who deserved to die are the ones who set of the bombs.

RIP...
This is not right way to bring Sharia. And It was not **** movie, it was pushto movie. **** movies are already banned in KPK. KPK government is already taking step for revival of cinema, ANP started this and good for cinema industry as many pashto movies are coming in future.

RIP...
This is not right way to bring Sharia. And It was not **** movie, it was pushto movie. **** movies are already banned in KPK. KPK government is already taking step for revival of cinema, ANP started this and good for cinema industry as many pashto movies are coming in future.
What ever it is yes this is not the right way but if government will refuse to do anything and in fact start protecting these things than people will later or sooner will start rising and try to stop them on their own so government needs to act other wise don't cry when people act on their own

What ever it is yes this is not the right way but if government will refuse to do anything and in fact start protecting these things than people will later or sooner will start rising and try to stop them on their own so government needs to act other wise don't cry when people act on their own
They are in very minority who takes law in their hand and killing innocent civilian. Few thousands people, While our population is 200 million. I hope that government will not fall in their trap.

Last edited:
RIP to those who were watching **** or movie in cinema.
Rot in hell terrorists! Killing innocent people won't do you any good.

Im missing drone strikes :cray:

There are in very minority who takes law in their hand and killing innocent civilian. Few thousands people, While our population is 200 million. I hope that government will not fall in their trap.
Mr more and more people will start talking law in their own hands if government would keep allowing these kind of things this will not take long Mr government needs to stop these things than only they can have peace other wise they would become history

RIP to those who were watching **** or movie in cinema.
Rot in hell terrorists! Killing innocent people won't do you any good.

Im missing drone strikes :cray:
was that a sarcastic remark?

Back
Top Bottom