What's new

Bomb blast kills 20 in Pakistan

I do believe in the cause of separate baluchistan... but this is not the way to do it.. they should follow the gandhi's principle of non violence..

RIP..
i do believe in the cause of separate assam and kashmir and tamil nadu but they are following our state principle non killing policy see we are peaceful nation and support peaceful indipendence of different state of indiaz :cheers:. no bomb blasts just peaceful demonstration in 32 states..

back to the topic R.I.P to the dead..

RIP. Soldiers losing their life on line of duty is a sad incident.

i do believe in the cause of separate assam and kashmir and tamil nadu but they are following our state principle non killing policy see we are peaceful nation and support peaceful indipendence of different state of indiaz :cheers:. no bomb blasts just peaceful demonstration in 32 states..

back to the topic R.I.P to the dead..

what it has to do with killing of people in Baluchistan ??

Last edited:
Sure it was a sad incident for india and i felt sad. But i dont think any Pakistani felt same nor i expect them to do so.

Mock u? I can post more link of Pakistani having blast taliban style.

I paid my respects.

No need to to talk about Taliban style when you have such tragic events above happen to you in two days....

I dont play crocodilely tears. Sorry.

No need to be on this forum for you then. I mean why don't you go all out and drop the whole "I'm so civil of a poster". Feel free to leave.

I do believe in the cause of separate baluchistan... but this is not the way to do it.. they should follow the gandhi's principle of non violence..

RIP..

You can believe whatever you want to but don't bring it on this forum. Then you whine about mods banning you guys.

why surprised . I m from the enemy state. U guys do the same when same shit happens in india.

OK. Then don't whine about those rapes in India threads. :)

You can believe whatever you want to but don't bring it on this forum. Then you whine about mods banning you guys.

OK. Then don't whine about those rapes in India threads. :)
Lolz first i don't whine. Second its not like my whining gonna stop Pakistanis to stop posting rape thread's in india. But then again u should also not cay foul when we start posting Pakistani rape threads.

Then you can very well keep that mouth shut and prefer no comments.

Its not compulsory to visit threads and make comments.
Why shouldn't i? They rub salt om our wounds. I m just returning the favor.

Lolz first i don't whine. Second its not like my whining gonna stop Pakistanis to stop posting rape thread's in india. But then again u should also not cay foul when we start posting Pakistani rape threads.

Most Indians do whine.. And we won't cry foul. We would simply ban you like we always do. :)

Most Indians do whine.. And we won't cry foul. We would simply ban you like we always do. :)
They whine because they r not allowed to post local Pakistani news they can get banned because of unfair rule of pdf.
Lolz sure feel free to ban me too i m aware that because Pakistan's can't use logicon pdf they had to hv some power on so they dont hv to get humiliated in logical debates.

Yes even the fact that 20 of your countrymen were blown to pieces by TTP can't stop you from gloating. There should be legal limits of shamelessness.

Yes even the fact that 20 of your countrymen were blown to pieces by TTP can't stop you from gloating. There should be legal limits of shamelessness.

Nobody is gloating. I am just quoting a rascal from your country who was enjoying death of my countrymen. It is hilarious that someone like you are talking about shamelessness. Seriously??

They whine because they r not allowed to post local Pakistani news they can get banned because of unfair rule of pdf.
Lolz sure feel free to ban me too i m aware that because Pakistan's can't use logicon pdf they had to hv some power on so they dont hv to get humiliated in logical debates.

Yes they are not allowed and believe me cocksucker. They won't be allowed in the future too.

So listen this some filthy piece of shit, either respect our dead or don't come here. This isn't your mom's hole where you can enter anytime.

PS: Sorry for the language but this son of a bitch asked for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom