What's new

Bomb blast kills 20 in Pakistan

Nobody is gloating. I am just quoting a rascal from your country who was enjoying death of my countrymen. It is hilarious that someone like you are talking about shamelessness. Seriously??

Yes they are not allowed and believe me cocksucker. They won't be allowed in the future too.

So listen this some filthy piece of shit, either respect our dead or don't come here. This isn't your mom's hole where you can enter anytime.

PS: Sorry for the language but this son of a bitch asked for it.

Oh what a language. Which gutter did you grow up in?

@Aeronaut @jaibi @Jungibaaz

I want you guys to take care of this bharati. We won't tolerate this shit anymore.
Dear Areesh, please learn to ignore; you don't have to reply to every post. I have noticed that it is extremely difficult if not impossible to get into constructive debate with most Indian posters here. There are few exceptions though, for instance, its always a joy getting into debate with @Rajaraja Chola. Looks like he is a well educate, mature, and intelligent individual. For most Indian posters, their hatred towards Pakistan is so strong that it overshadows their intellect and ability to debate in constructive manner. You need to understand that such posters don't get into a debate to contribute or learn something, but to beat the others, to see them look inferior. Whenever you notice a debate transforming into a wrestling match, let it go. Don't waste your time and energy to convince those who are there not to be convinced, but only to feed their egos. The best way of discouraging such posters from trolling is to ignore them. Also, no matter what, don't become angry, and never make use of sub-standard language. You will find many other threads where you can contribute more effectively and positively. Take this from from me, I maybe of your elder brother's age.

As the proverb goes: "When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are". A similar one comes from Mark Twain: "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience".

Last edited:
Oh what a language. Which gutter did you grow up in?

Definitely not the gutter where you were born!!

Dear Areesh, please learn to ignore; you don't have to reply to every post. I have noticed that it is extremely difficult if not impossible to get into constructive debate with most Indian posters here. There are few exceptions though, for instance, its always a joy getting into debate with @Rajaraja Chola. Looks like he is a well educate, mature, and intelligent individual. For most Indian posters, their hatred towards Pakistan is so strong that it overshadows their intellect and ability to debate in constructive manner. You need to understand that such posters don't get into a debate to contribute or learn something, but to beat the others, to see them look inferior. Whenever you notice a debate transforming into a wrestling match, let it go. Don't waste your time and energy to convince those who are there not to be convinced, but only to feed their egos. The best way of discouraging such posters from trolling is to ignore them. Also, no matter what, don't become angry, and never make use of sub-standard language. You will find many other threads where you can contribute more effectively and positively. Take this from from me, I maybe of your elder brother's age.

As the proverb goes: "When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are". A similar one comes from Mark Twain: "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience".

I would have ignored him if he wasn't continuously laughing and enjoying the death of my people. If someone loves to laugh at our deaths then he/she shouldn't be allowed on this forum for any reason.

I would have ignored him if he wasn't continuously laughing and enjoying the death of my people. If someone loves to laugh at our deaths then he/she shouldn't be allowed on this forum for any reason.
Still ignore. You are not aware of the power of ignorance. There is no bigger insult than to ignore someone. Try it.

My reactions now when someone appreciates me :D
tobey.jpg

On Topic: Its always bad to see lives lost in Terrorist attacks like this. In any part of the world, terrorist attacks are to be condemned. Some of the comments from members of my country are shamefull, regretfull.
But this mud-slinging match is a two way street . Its a sad fact in pdf. I have seen Pakistani posters glorifying deaths of Indian police , soldiers. But I ignored them, like you do.
A sad incident RIP. Its time GoP gets some steel in eliminating everyone. The time they waste in taking action, political organisation will seek support for them, some will blame CIA, RAW, Mossad etc.

Pl advice areesh not to use word rascal for other posters.

Back
Top Bottom