What's new

5 killed as two blasts hit cinema hall in northwest Pakistan

if government would keep allowing these kind of things this will not take long Mr government needs to stop these things
I already said it was pashto language movie . And what kind of things you taking about? Can you elaborate this?

No one deserves to die for just watching a movie. The enemies of the people have their agenda and it is to cause chaos and mayhem. Our condolences go out to the families of the people who lost their lives in these senseless attacks. We hope that the terrorists give up their violent ways and join the mainstream to build a better and strong non-violent society. That is the need of the time.

Abdul Quddus
DET- United States Central Command
www.centcom.mil/ur

another (of many) acts of cowardice

may a short, painful death await those who are and have been instrumental in the killing of innocent civilians.....

5 killed as two blasts hit cinema hall in northwest Pakistan - The Times of India

PESHAWAR: At least five people were killed and nearly 20 others injured when two blasts ripped through a cinema hall in the capital of the restiveKhyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of northwest Pakistan on Sunday.

According to initial reports, around 70 people were in the theatre when the blasts occurred. A Pashto film was being screened at the hall located opposite a police station.

Five people were killed by the blasts, media reports said. The injured were taken to the state-run Lady Reading Hospital. Many of the injured were in a critical condition, said a report on the website of the Dawn newspaper.

Officials said they suspected that someone threw two grenades inside the hall. No group claimed responsibility for the attack.

Footage on television showed footwear and caps lying strewn at the cinema hall.
please verify this news.......its reported by indian media so its credibility is dubious.

In other words, almost everybody here on PDF deserve to be bombed. Because believe it or not, most people with access to the internet watch ****. I often find myself in agreement with you when you speak about how the tribals were used by the PA and by society in general, and how they were radicalized to make them ''strategic assets''. But here you are defending the action of the terrorists simply because you have already picked a side and want to support them. I am being magnanimous to you here, and assuming that you are not really such a horrible human being as this post of yours might lead one to believe. Cross your heart and ask yourself whether a person who watches **** deserves to be killed like this. If your teenaged brother or son watched a few nude pics of girls on the internet, does he deserve to have his limbs and body shred to pieces, and he never to walk or breathe or speak again?

Whether you like it or not, everybody has sexual urges, and young men and women especially so. Watching a **** film does not deserve death sentence. Only a morally bankrupt person can claim such a thing.

Of course, another small matter being that it wasn't even **** they were watching in that ciinema.

Everybody who died in a bomb blast should not have died. Whether they were watching **** or not. The only people who deserved to die are the ones who set of the bombs.
I am not supporting the bomb blast, i am thinking why those idiots were in the cinema in such troubled times? , i live in peshawer and would tell you that they do not watch healthy films there. Taliban proper may not have done the blast, it seems work of drug addicts of khyber agency who uses name of taliban. There is also cinema in bannu city, adjacent to north waziristan...never a single blast took place there even though bannu is favourite place for taliban to attack security forces.
If they had died while praying nimaz, it could have been good and noble death....but most probably they died while doing zinna with eyes, their fate is uncertain.All these cinemas in kpk spreading vulgarity , should be closed down for safety of public.

I am not supporting the bomb blast, i am thinking why those idiots were in the cinema in such troubled times? , i live in peshawer and would tell you that they do not watch healthy films there. Taliban proper may not have done the blast, it seems work of drug addicts of khyber agency who uses name of taliban. There is also cinema in bannu city, adjacent to north waziristan...never a single blast took place there even though bannu is favourite place for taliban to attack security forces.
If they had died while praying nimaz, it could have been good and noble death....but most probably they died while doing zinna with eyes, their fate is uncertain.All these cinemas in kpk spreading vulgarity , should be closed down for safety of public.

Sorry, but that's a classic example of blaming the victim. ''I'm not defending the rapist, but why didn't the girl wear a longer skirt? Surely she will go to hell and burn forever.'' That is what blaming the victim is all about.

RIP to those who were watching **** or movie in cinema.
Rot in hell terrorists! Killing innocent people won't do you any good.

Im missing drone strikes :cray:
Chottay nimaz bi parhta hey ya nahi?
**** daikna chorro, memory kamzor hoti hey, allah aur uskey rasool ki narazgi key saath saath.

Sorry, but that's a classic example of blaming the victim. ''I'm not defending the rapist, but why didn't the girl wear a longer skirt? Surely she will go to hell and burn forever.'' That is what blaming the victim is all about.
You are right they didnt deserve death, they deserved some lashes on their backs.
**** is also banned in pakistan from legal point of view. You are watching it on net, here in pakistan every **** site is blocked. Credit goes to nawaz shareef for this work, now people can use internet for better purposes , before ban pakistan was coming on top of google statistics in searching ****.
And the so called pashto movies, produced in lahore studios, are almost ****.

Last edited:
Chottay nimaz bi parhta hey ya nahi?
**** daikna chorro, memory kamzor hoti hey, allah aur uskey rasool ki narazgi key saath saath.

Yaar me to bas Un badnaseebon ko RIP ker raha tha chaye woh Cinema me Movie dekh rahe the ya ****.

Credit goes to nawaz shareef for this work, now people can use internet for better purposes , before ban pakistan was coming on top of google statistics in searching ****.
And the so called pashto movies, produced in lahore studios, are almost ****.

Like trolling on PDF :azn:

Back
Top Bottom