What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

When it comes to killing and maiming the Pakistanis, all differences cease to exist.
yet we still have your land. carved out of the heart of india....don't wet your lungi my smelly neighbour.....you know we will never give up pakistan and the rest of Kashmir will be free

yet we still have your land. carved out of the heart of india....don't wet your lungi my smelly neighbour.....you know we will never give up pakistan and the rest of Kashmir will be free
Says a frustrated Pakistani who will always be under the mercy of India. We control more areas of Kashmir than you do.

What we did in Hyderabad and Junagadh in months, your country could not do in Kashmir in 70 years.

You will forever be our b!tches till we control the headwaters of your rivers, forever begging..

my dalat untoutachable smelly neighbour. clean your house out first. so I made a spelling mistake. notice both words were spelled identically.....heard of typo dippy? you are just peeved because the major and the jawaan got roasted

My dalat smelly friend...first understand Pakistan....then comment on India. By the way, your English is almost gibberish...write something that others understand...it took almost 5 min to understand what you want to convey.

There is no baloch cause. The fake movement sponsored and created by India now only exists on twitter and Indian TV studios.

I can understand from where you are coming...I will say the same of Kashmir...in fact majority of India believe that the so called Kashmir movement is fomented and funded by Pakistan. We see Kashmir cause as fake.

I can understand from where you are coming...I will say the same of Kashmir...in fact majority of India believe that the so called Kashmir movement is fomented and funded by Pakistan. We see Kashmir cause as fake.

Kashmir cause is fake or not. At least it is well alive unlike the so called Baloch cause that is present more in India than in Quetta. :lol:

Says a frustrated Pakistani who will always be under the mercy of India. We control more areas of Kashmir than you do.

What we did in Hyderabad and Junagadh in months, your country could not do in Kashmir in 70 years.

You will forever be our b!tches till we control the headwaters of your rivers, forever begging..
Crawling like cockroaches on Pakistani forums, desperate to gloat how mighty you creatures consider yourself which no one else gives two monkeys, you are on a short leash boy, the day India thinks about stopping the flow of water we will turn every river into Ganges floating with bodies....it's been clearly conveyed to Delhi.

My dalat smelly friend...first understand Pakistan....then comment on India. By the way, your English is almost gibberish...write something that others understand...it took almost 5 min to understand what you want to convey.

my English is gibberish but you understand it well enough..............your picture looks pathetic and you sh1t in the streets. that's india the rape capital of the world. The Kashmiri's are killing you because you are a vermin there. How many insurgencies do you have in the land of the untouchables?
I guess you understand my English now don't you?

Kashmir cause is fake or not. At least it is well alive unlike the so called Baloch cause that is present more in India than in Quetta. :lol:

More forces and people are killed in Balochistan, then in Kashmir...you can check the statistics.

It matters because Indians have always been so dismissive of Islam that it is appropriate to call them out when they are openly plagiarizing.

India has equal or more Muslims than Pak, Urdu is one of our official languages . We can & will use words we wish to & are comfortable with.

Nope it was supposed to be a fact. Isn't this a part of your concept of reincarnation, which is distinct from the concept of afterlife?

You have a lot to learn. Good luck

More forces and people are killed in Balochistan, then in Kashmir...you can check the statistics.

Yeah by terrorists supported by India. That shows nothing but India is sponsoring terrorism against people of Balochistan.

Crawling like cockroaches on Pakistani forums, desperate to gloat how mighty you creatures consider yourself which no one else gives two monkeys, you are on a short leash boy, the day India thinks about stopping the flow of water we will turn every river into Ganges floating with bodies....it's been clearly conveyed to Delhi.
Desperate attempt by the 'desert monkies' to salvage some pride outta nothing.. You are the one on a leash(read your rivers) and it's forever tightening around your necks. Pakistan's existence and well being is contingent on the benevolence bestowed by the Indian government. We control your life-lines, we are your overlords. Now buzz off, sissy.

Desperate attempt by the 'desert monkies' to salvage some pride outta nothing.. You are the one on a leash(read your rivers) and it's forever tightening around your necks. Pakistan's existence and well being is contingent on the benevolence bestowed by the Indian government. We control your life-lines, we are your overlords. Now buzz off, sissy.
you calling him a desert monkey you cow piss drinking cow sh1t eating smelly toiletless indian Vermin.
you cant control your women who run to the border to get laid by real men when you Indians with small penis syndrome are busy raping your own sisters. now f off back to the slum you gay faggot.
WATCH HOW CRIES TO THE MODS. BUT THIS INDIAN IS OUR BITCH

you calling him a desert monkey you cow piss drinking cow sh1t eating smelly toiletless indian Vermin.
you cant control your women who run to the border to get laid by real men when you Indians with small penis syndrome are busy raping your own sisters. now f off back to the slum you gay faggot.
Oops..someone got triggered!

Love the way how the teachers of the Pakistani trolls have ingrained some choicest words to their vocab. Examples: cow, piss, smelly, toilet, monkey, penis, bitch etc

Why does all PDF trolls sing the same tune when owned is beyond my grasp.

Hey slumdog scum, we know you creatures are brave sitting behind screens, punching your bravery into keywords,
You losers have been getting your sarees in a twist for decades but it's Pakistan which repeatedly rubs your face in it.... get out of your pathetic mindset, when the time comes even minute kingdom like Nepal shows you the finger now crawl back under the rock where you belong loser.

He is either insulting his own God or calling me his.... anything can be expected from these creatures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom