What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

Is there a rule which stops posters from using such terms? If yes be kind enough to guide me....
We call freedom fighters death Shahadat while Indian soldiers just killed, there is no rule but some norms should be observed especially when you are on Pakistani forum.

We call freedom fighters death Shahadat while Indian soldiers just killed, there is no rule but some norms should be observed especially when you are on Pakistani forum.

I am asking you, Is it your norm or this forum norm?

You islamic concepts are from a tribal area in a dessert. your words, your script your culture is a mix of ideas that either were forced down your throat or were adopted.
There is nothing yours in islam, you merely liked the ideology and adopted it. Try filling a patent to mark your turf.

Time like these I cringe at my country not taking up the Baloch cause in full fervor.
Baloch cause I dead. when the traitor left for india the people laid down their arms in droves realising the enemy was causing the problems. Baloch are patriots.

Indians are getting clever, sending other ethnicities like Gurkhas to die for them.
Fools like yourselves would never understand that the Indian Army is not stratified on the basis of caste, creed and ethnicity.

Not only the Indian army, the whole of India will rise in unison when it comes to the task of showing Pakistan it's rightful place.

Fools like yourselves would never understand that the Indian Army is not stratified on the basis of caste, creed and ethnicity.

Not only the Indian army, the whole of India will rise in unison when it comes to the task of showing Pakistan it's rightful place.
so a Brahmin and an dalat sit together and eat in the indian army.............ahhhh NO

balauch cause I dead. when the traitor left for india the people laid down their arms in droves realising the enemy was causing the problems. balauch are patriots.

First learn to spell Baloch,and then talk of Baloch cause...it shows you have zero knowledge on balochistan.

I am new to this forum ask some senior member but as general it should be like that.

That was your assumptions right??? Now that you are new here, Please go to the rules section in forum book, you can read it in detail......

First learn to spell Baloch,and then talk of Baloch cause...it shows you have zero knowledge on balochistan.

There is no baloch cause. The fake movement sponsored and created by India now only exists on twitter and Indian TV studios.

my dalat untoutachable smelly neighbour. clean your house out first. so I made a spelling mistake. notice both words were spelled identically.....heard of typo dippy? you are just peeved because the major and the jawaan got roasted

That was your assumptions right??? Now that you are new here, Please go to the rules section in forum book, you can read it in detail......
No Sir not my assumption but a common sense.

Back
Top Bottom