What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

Army Major, Jawan Killed In Gunbattle With Terrorists in Kashmir's Shopian

shopian-encounter_650x400_71501732601.jpg

Army Major, jawan killed in gunbattle with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir's Shopian, say cops (file)

SRINAGAR: Two soldiers including an Army Major were killed when terrorists opened fire on a search party of security forces this morning in south Kashmir's Shopian district, police said. Another jawan was also injured in the gunfight.

A search operation was launched by Army in Zaipora area of Shopian district on Wednesday night after they received intelligence inputs about the presence of terrorists in the vicinity, a senior cop said.

During the search operation, the terrorists fired upon the party in which three armymen were injured. The injured were rushed to the Army hospital in Srinagar, where two of them, including the major, died of their injuries, police said.

Search operation is still on, he said.

In a separate incident, two terrorists were killed in an encounter this morning in Gopalpora village in Kulgam district. The two were involved in an attack on a bank cash van in May in which five policemen and two bank guards were killed.

The security forces have recovered two weapons from the site of the encounter, the official said.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/army...pian-sources-1732803?pfrom=home-lateststories

Indian army soldiers cannot be termed as martyred or shaheed. They don't subscribe to the concept of an afterlife. They get reincarnated, and if they behave badly, they get reincarnated as a toilet brush.

Kindly edit all references to this as "killed".

Nopes forget 5/6 years, Indian republic day was just six months earlier, after the Pigeon fiasco, suicide dogs was another feather in your intelligence cap.
I knew this would be your response.... :) Well i can understand why you feel so, and i am also seen the topics which you search and find, So I am not surprised.....

But living here and who has seen the change which i mentioned i can vouch.... But then I will not be able to convince you, (nor intend to) as you see only what you want to see.....

Manure for valley or food for Ganges sea life.....
Keep fooling yourselves by blaming all you problems on Pakistan.
Even your netas now admit that some 70% of freedom struggle is indigenous.

I dont know what you talk about, but what I do know is that nothing has changed nor ever will.

Its Pakistanis who fool themselves when they talk of liberating their ' jugular vein". Pak must be the only nation whose Jugular vein is in someone else's hands for 70 years & shall never be released .

There is no connection between the word Martyr and Islam .please don't talk when you don't know about Hinduism,first learn Hinduism to understand it.

What is your interpretation of martyrdom? Don't your martyrs get reincarnated? Or are they sent off on a different track?

I dont know what you talk about, but what I do know is that nothing has changed nor ever will.

Its Pakistanis who fool themselves when they talk of liberating their ' jugular vein". Pak must be the only nation whose Jugular vein is in someone else's hands for 70 years & shall never be released .
We are taking breath because 35% is out of your hand.

Pakistanis have pinned down half the army of a much larger enemy state in that disputed territory for 70 years and that state is loosing control as we speak, so kindly try a bit of introspection to understand who is fooling whom.

Indian army soldiers cannot be termed as martyred or shaheed. They don't subscribe to the concept of an afterlife.

How does it matter to you what Indians call their dead ?

if they behave badly, they get reincarnated as a toilet brush.

Was this supposed to be funny ?

We are taking breath because 35% is out of your hand.

That suits us

How does it matter to you what Indians call their dead ?

It matters because Indians have always been so dismissive of Islam that it is appropriate to call them out when they are openly plagiarizing.

Was this supposed to be funny ?

Nope it was supposed to be a fact. Isn't this a part of your concept of reincarnation, which is distinct from the concept of afterlife?

martryed is an English word and not an islamic word and there is no connection between the word and Islam and please don't try to create one

Martyr is an english counterpart of the arabic word Shaheed, which is a solely Islamic concept.

Time like these I cringe at my country not taking up the Baloch cause in full fervor.

Don't fool yourself by thinking that the Indian state has not tried its hardest to stoke a Baloch insurgency. The only difference is that there is no genuine demand and so India had failed.

You were trying to say the same as I mentioned. You said " we borrowed Urdu and claimed it as Hindi". You were trying to say this actually.

What you speak in regular movies and in norms is not full Hindi, majority consist of Urdu

Indians will now kill innocent kashmiri youth and label them terrorist.

Yes it matters when you are on Pakistani defence forum.

Is there a rule which stops posters from using such terms? If yes be kind enough to guide me....

An Army Major & a soldier martyred in a terrorist ambush in Shopian. Area cordoned off. Search for terrorists on. Another soldier injured
why are you calling them martyred.........this is an indian army of occupation. they are terrorising the locals and yu give them the dignity of martyrs

Back
Top Bottom