What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

آج کشمیر کے شوپیاں ضلع میں دو بھارتی کتے ہلاک ہو گئے۔ ہلاک ہونے والوں ایک میجر رینک کا کتا بھی شامل ہے۔ ایک کتا زخمی بھی ہوا ہے جس کی حالت تشویشناک ہے۔ مجاہدین اس کاروائ کے بعد فرار ہو گئے۔

آج کشمیر کے شوپیاں ضلع میں دو بھارتی کتے ہلاک ہو گئے۔ ہلاک ہونے والوں ایک میجر رینک کا کتا بھی شامل ہے۔ ایک کتا زخمی بھی ہوا ہے جس کی حالت تشویشناک ہے۔ مجاہدین اس کاروائ کے بعد فرار ہو گئے۔
They took the revenge of Abu Dujana by dispatching barbaric evils to hell.

RIP brave hearts........ Terrorists will be killed and sent to hell.....
Terrorists ??? recently even your country fellows have been addressing them as Freedom Fighters.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/2-freedom-fighters-killed-in-encounter-in-pulwama.509680/
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/3-fr...-army-foils-infiltration-bid-in-gurez.509133/
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/burqa-clad-freedom-fighters-loot-a-bank-in-anantnag.509920/

Which only means the Indian army is the occupying force. :)
The two occupiers who were killed by the freedom fighters.

Indian_army_martyrs.jpg

Photos of Major Kamlesh Pandey & Sepoy Tanzin Chhultim, who lost their lives in #Shopian (J&K) encounter. (Photo: ANI via twitter

Rest in peace dear brothers. The scum that did this and their puppet masters have their appointment with death, I assure you. You are missed.

Idiot, did i say hindi is derived from Urdu or Arabic or Turkish, Did I say something about derivation, I let ppl imagine how will it feel when u replace urdu with hindi, Donot try to be oversmart, atleast read well, what is infront of ur eyes, then use google.
You were trying to say the same as I mentioned. You said " we borrowed Urdu and claimed it as Hindi". You were trying to say this actually.

Terrorists ??? recently even your country fellows have been addressing them as Freedom Fighters.

I have no issues with it.... I am living in a democracy and everyone is entitled to have his views..... But i believe they are terrorists exactly the same way you call BLA guys as terrorists....

Actually two soldiers who laid down their lives killing Pak terrorists
You are right since occupied Kashmir is not part of India, you can refer to the locals as Pakistanis.
Good that it's sinking in.

You are right since occupied Kashmir is not part of India, you can refer to the locals as Pakistanis.
The only Pakistani in the valley are the terrorists.

Does it make you happy ? Imagine away.

Meanwhile , the land stays where it was for the last 70 Years & Pak terrorists continue to serve as manure in the land they sneak into.

The only Pakistani in the valley are the terrorists.

Proof is in the pudding, just try hoisting Indian flag openly while Pakistani flag flies all over the valley....hence the only Indians in the valley are the half million occupying force.

Does it make you happy ? Imagine away.

Meanwhile , the land stays where it was for the last 70 Years & Pak terrorists continue to serve as manure in the land they sneak into.
Manure for valley or food for Ganges sea life.....
Keep fooling yourselves by blaming all you problems on Pakistan.
Even your netas now admit that some 70% of freedom struggle is indigenous.

Manure for valley or food for Ganges sea life.....
Keep fooling yourselves by blaming all you problems on Pakistan.
Even your netas now admit that some 70% of freedom struggle is indigenous.

Gone are those days mate..... I would have been right if this post was made say 5 to 6 years back..... But what has happened is, you have started from where we have stopped..... Ie... Blaming everything on India.... Even the flood....

Gone are those days mate..... I would have been right if this post was made say 5 to 6 years back..... But what has happened is, you have started from where we have stopped..... Ie... Blaming everything on India.... Even the flood....
Nopes forget 5/6 years, Indian republic day was just six months earlier, after the Pigeon fiasco, suicide dogs was another feather in your intelligence cap.

Nopes forget 5/6 years, Indian republic day was just six months earlier, after the Pigeon fiasco, suicide dogs was another feather in your intelligence cap.
Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
386432-cow01.09.15.jpg

Excitement was high in the Nayabasti area of Naxalbari, Maoists hot-bed, where 100 cows were held near the border by the jawans of Indian Army after they saw stitches on their abdomen.

Back
Top Bottom