What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

Hey slumdog scum, we know you creatures are brave sitting behind screens, punching your bravery into keywords,
You losers have been getting your sarees in a twist for decades but it's Pakistan which repeatedly rubs your face in it.... get out of your pathetic mindset, when the time comes even minute kingdom like Nepal shows you the finger now crawl back under the rock where you belong loser.

He is either insulting his own God or calling me his.... anything can be expected from these creatures.
Have you stopped climaxing yet!!

Why do you people forget that this is an open public forum and not your living room. Pathetic.
Those are exactly my views too, after being subjected to a slew of personal and racial slurs from your and your sidekick @snow lake 's end.

I can only wish that you people don't behave in a similar vein with your family and friends in real life.

Gurkha is no problem. I hope it isn't another one of those rented nepalis.

They are originally Nepalese, just happen to be in India as well. Shame they are becoming cannon fodder for India.

Fools like yourselves would never understand that the Indian Army is not stratified on the basis of caste, creed and ethnicity.

Not only the Indian army, the whole of India will rise in unison when it comes to the task of showing Pakistan it's rightful place.

Buddy, I live in UK and I do happen to interact with Gurkhas, They hate India with passion.

There is a pattern being noted that these days majority of Indian army casualties in Kashmir are either Gurkhas, Sikhs and Muslims. The Hindu Sanghis and Bhakts, the RSS type are not much in firing line.

And yes good luck in showing Pakistan its place. You will need that.

Desperate attempt by the 'desert monkies' to salvage some pride outta nothing.. You are the one on a leash(read your rivers) and it's forever tightening around your necks. Pakistan's existence and well being is contingent on the benevolence bestowed by the Indian government. We control your life-lines, we are your overlords. Now buzz off, sissy.
mods @waz @The Eagle

indian poster constantly abusive check previous posts please

Those are exactly my views too, after being subjected to a slew of personal and racial slurs from your and your sidekick @snow lake 's end.

I can only wish that you people don't behave in a similar vein with your family and friends in real life.
This is a Pakistani forum and unlike the Indian forums which can ideally be described as zoos, you would find members from a wide range of communities here, American, Chinese, Russian, French, Arabs, Israelis, Iran, Bangladesh, to name a few, everyone gets on fine but it's always the likes of your kind who have issues with one kind or another simply because either you people never stop gloating or in most cases bring your Indian table manners to the forum. period.

This is a Pakistani forum and unlike the Indian forums which can ideally be described as zoos, you would find members from a wide range of communities here, American, Chinese, Russian, French, Arabs, Israelis, Iran, Bangladesh, to name a few, everyone gets on fine but it's always the likes of your kind who have issues with one kind or another simply because either you people never stop gloating or in most cases bring your Indian table manners to the forum. period.
I know that your sense of false pride won't let you swallow the humble pie.

But your and @snow lake 's slanderous posts breaking all norms of etiquette and civilised behaviour are there for every forum user to witness. PERIOD.

P. S. Rest in peace, dear soldiers. We salute you for your sacrifice, valour and dedication.

RIP brave hearts Your death will be avenged by your fellow brave hearts shortly

3 piglets trapped , will be slaughtered soon. Reveng is on the way!!!

I know that your sense of false pride won't let you swallow the humble pie.

But your and @snow lake 's slanderous posts breaking all norms of etiquette and civilised behaviour are there for every forum user to witness. PERIOD.

P. S. Rest in peace, dear soldiers. We salute you for your sacrifice, valour and dedication.
AS FAR AS SLANDER is concerned. you lot started the abuse. if you don't like it don't dish it out. when the mujahdeen freedom fighters of Kashmir are martyred you monkeys dance on the media celebrating. well payback is a bitch. you have lost the hearts and minds in Kashmir so now you have to pay the price in blood. tell the majoy and the jawaans family exactly what they died for and their wives mothers and children will not accept your behind the laptop bravado.

And obviously Indians don't care, they're fighting a war which can't be won.

Have you stopped climaxing yet!!
has he climaxed................ohhhhhh @Windjammer ....windy Bhai you are the daddy of OnlyTheTruth. I knew you were a dark horse. so you have been some surgical strikes of your own:sniper::sniper::sniper::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

And obviously Indians don't care, they're fighting a war which can't be won.
when you lose the indigenous population then victory is impossible. sooner or later you will back your bags and turn tail

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom