What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

We control your life-lines, we are your overlords. Now buzz off, sissy.

And this is what we do with our so called overlords.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...ed-2-indian-soldiers-senior-army-officer.html

Now what our so called overlord is going to do about it? Turn off our tap?? Go ahead do it.

We are already waiting for it for years. Premsagar of BSF waited for it for years and ended up losing his head. He even had a sagar in his name but your empty threats didn't materialize even then. :)

20525552_1917417938470674_6620511023476953632_n.jpg

An Army Major & a soldier martyred in a terrorist ambush in Shopian. Area cordoned off. Search for terrorists on. Another soldier injured
I am really sorry about the lives of those soldiers who lost their lives for their motherland, with full honesty. The real culprits are those, wearing dhotis and sitting in AC rooms away from the harsh realities of battle ground. Pakistani politicians, statesmen and civil society must work hard to bring those jackals out of their holes.

we couldn't careless about piglets..........but I am about to have a beef burger. you want one?
here we re serving pork chops ,do you want to taste it along with your beef burger ??

here we re serving pork chops ,do you want to taste it along with your beef burger ??
do you eat pork????? you might come back as a pig.

regarding pork chops and yes muslims can eat pork is some circumstances now go do your reseach as to when. we don't eat pigs cus they are dirty filthy animals full of worms.
you drink cow urine and smear your faces with cow dung.

have a good evening. it was good educating you. now back to my burger.

And this is what we do with our so called overlords.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...ed-2-indian-soldiers-senior-army-officer.html

Now what our so called overlord is going to do about it? Turn off our tap?? Go ahead do it.

We are already waiting for it for years. Premsagar of BSF waited for it for years and ended up losing his head. He even had a sagar in his name but your empty threats didn't materialize even then. :)
'Go ahead do this and that, and see how we retaliate' has always been the typical Pakistani response. It has been in the case of most rogue states.

The bigger question is why?

These nations use such empty rhetorics to impress upon their overwhelming opponents a grim picture of their insanity. These acts of insanity are undertaken in a desperate hope that they be taken seriously.

So, when NK threatens her neighbours or Pakistan does the same with India, it banks on portraying itself as INSANE just so the other party pays heed.

What do responsible countries do? What India has done in the Doka la confrontation with China. Firm in resolve, no posturing, and keeping the channels open for peaceful resolution.

do you eat pork????? you might come back as a pig.

regarding pork chops and yes muslims can eat pork is some circumstances now go do your reseach as to when. we don't eat pigs cus they are dirty filthy animals full of worms.
you drink cow urine and smear your faces with cow dung.

have a good evening. it was good educating you. now back to my burger.
:flame::flame::agree: by eating cow!! you wont become holy cow :lol::lol: . if you are poor in arguments ppl like you always bring dung and urine of cows!!

Last edited:
RIP brave hearts......your ultimate sacrifice for your motherland wont be forgotten, revenge is on the way, more terrorists swines will be killed soon.
Brave heart word is not suitable for your troops.
The resistance fighters against your forces are outnumbered, untrained and poorly armed still they are fighting against larger and privileged military.
So difference is in front of you.

Brave heart word is not suitable for your troops.
The resistance fighters against your forces are outnumbered, untrained and poorly armed still they are fighting against larger and privileged military.
So difference is in front of you.
And a Pakistani should be the last person on this planet to tell me whats suitable for my troops or not!!!! I can have the same views for PA soldiers fighting the resistance fighters in baluchistan and northern areas of your country.

:flame::flame::agree: by eating cow!! you wont become holy cow :lol::lol: . if you are poor in arguments ppl like you always bring dung and urine of cows!!
all that cow shit has got to your brain. enjoy

Back
Top Bottom