What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

You guys need an eye opener, when Bob Dylan says 'the old order is rapidly changing' you better believe it! :-)

I cook pork for my Muslim friends and they feed us beef, in the same kitchen using same utensils. We even eat from each other's plate, such camaraderie! Before you ask, no, no one is under any compulsions, we do not face any mortal threats.

Maybe i will convince someone to join PDF, you may then know how much of a Muslim they really are.

Both pork and beef can contain tapeworms, so cut the crap.

yes smart *** all meat can contain tape worms. but why is pork so dangerous. they teach you this in basic biology at school. read up and come back. pigs are the only animals in the west that are bleed why? so you cut the crap. first learn then speak.
re your friends being muslims. I think the only friend you have is your right hand....now go play with it

Try burger lab and burger o clock if you are in Karachi. It is worth it. ;)
Islamabad bro. amazing place.

yes smart *** all meat can contain tape worms. but why is pork so dangerous. they teach you this in basic biology at school. read up and come back. pigs are the only animals in the west that are bleed why? so you cut the crap. first learn then speak.
re your friends being muslims. I think the only friend you have is your right hand....now go play with it

Islamabad bro. amazing place.
Whatever school you are referring to here consider me its headmaster. We are the ones treating your patients from Pakistan and Bangladesh, so just take our word for it.

But it's indeed true that i don't have the slightest hint of what is being passed on as biology in your country!

Unfortunately many in India still are fixated on it and all of this hostility stems from this single point;

http://indianexpress.com/article/explained/rss-akhand-bharat/

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...te-one-day-says-ram-madhav/article8031920.ece

As i have already said friend i am not the right person to talk to about these things, i don't have the slightest idea.

Whatever school you are referring to here consider me its headmaster. We are the ones treating your patients from Pakistan and Bangladesh, so just take our word for it.

But it's indeed true that i don't have the slightest hint of what is being passed on as biology in your country!

head master..............more like dick (penis)head

I am not your son you smelling untouchable indian vermin.
even your parents cried when you were born.
You are quite a simpleton, aren't you, to take things that literally..

Don't worry i won't call for the mods, unless they intervene suo moto.

You are free to use some more expletives of your choice.

My only intention is to let the forum users of other nationalities know the real face of the average Pakistani troll.

Bravo, son! You are making your country proud.
You are quite a simpleton, aren't you, to take things that literally..

Don't worry i won't call for the mods, unless they intervene suo moto.

You are free to use some more expletives of your choice.

My only intention is to let the forum users of other nationalities know the real face of the average Pakistani troll.
no no ..........you Indians start but then go running to the mods......jog on
all nationalities know that india is full of rapists. they know your real face. enjoy your evening

no no ..........you Indians start but then go running to the mods......jog on
all nationalities know that india is full of rapists. they know your real face. enjoy your evening
I need no moderators to validate my arguments. Your stupidity has been brought to the fore by your own efforts. My job here is done. Thank you and good night..

You islamic concepts are from a tribal area in a dessert. your words, your script your culture is a mix of ideas that either were forced down your throat or were adopted.
There is nothing yours in islam, you merely liked the ideology and adopted it. Try filling a patent to mark your turf.

Time like these I cringe at my country not taking up the Baloch cause in full fervor.
Keep your filthy views to yourself. Islam teaches me to respect other beliefs and religious practices so I'm not going to say anything in regards to yours. You have been reported

Use any word you like, but don't claim something you are not, and that includes martyrdom when your religion says that you are coming back to Earth after death.

Martyr Meaning : a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.

Old English martir, via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek martur ‘witness’ (in Christian use, ‘martyr’).

Origin
upload_2017-8-4_6-12-20.png

Now, what ails you ?

indian Al-Cowda brigade going nuts over loosing control indian occupation on Kashmir. But IOK is no longer a bilateral issue but an international one. Therefore, NO MATTER how desperate indian monkey dance gets, NO ONE will shed tears for demise of indian occupying and genocidal force. indians can sleep on it.

indian Al-Cowda brigade going nuts over loosing control indian occupation on Kashmir. But IOK is no longer a bilateral issue but an international one. Therefore, NO MATTER how desperate indian monkey dance gets, NO ONE will shed tears for demise of indian occupying and genocidal force. indians can sleep on it.
Genius, how is it not a bi lateral issue ?

Why should we give a flying sausage for what anyone thinks ?

Last post said "martryed" which is very wrong

Hindu soldiers are not shaheed or martryed. It's an exclusively Islamic concept.

indian soldiers are just killed.

Hopefully indian media stops appropriating our Islamic concepts.

Thank you.

Not killed, exterminated.

How many will you kill....we are 1.32 billion people.

As many as necessary, until Kashmir is free.

Does Islam and / or Pakistan have a patent on words or actions ? India has the same if not more number of Muslims as Pakistan does.

Wrong, Hindustan has less Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom