What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

I need no moderators to validate my arguments. Your stupidity has been brought to the fore by your own efforts. My job here is done. Thank you and good night..
you couldn't validate your way out of the toilet.............oooops my fault you don't have those oh supa pawa Indian hero. NOT

As many as necessary, until Kashmir is free.

Also remember we not only are willing to die for our motherland, but also will kill the enemy without remorse..and as many as we could.

you couldn't validate your way out of the toilet.............oooops my fault you don't have those oh supa pawa Indian hero. NOT
There is definitely something wrong with your pathetic existence if belittling others aids in the enhancement of your bruised ego.

And yes, it is a sweeping generalisation applicable to most Pakistani users on PDF.

Keep your filthy views to yourself. Islam teaches me to respect other beliefs and religious practices so I'm not going to say anything in regards to yours. You have been reported
Your lack of comprehension skills is baffling.
Read my post again, it has got nothing to do with islam. Pakistanis staking a claim on Islam, arabic culture and words as their own is what I am trying to highlight.
Don't need your respect, for the sake of the forum, respond instead of reacting.

Martyr Meaning : a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.

Old English martir, via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek martur ‘witness’ (in Christian use, ‘martyr’).

Origin
View attachment 415933

Now, what ails you ?

And the point of your post wassss? It seems more like an own goal than anything else to me as you've proven my point.

There is definitely something wrong with your pathetic existence if belittling others aids in the enhancement of your bruised ego.

And yes, it is a sweeping generalisation applicable to most Pakistani users on PDF.

funny isn't it..........you abuse and its ok. when we hit you back its belittling other. Indian tamasha. if you don't like it don't dish it out then people will be better to you. until then enjoy.

why are you here. if you don't like it p1ss off. you don't see me on indian forums? but then again you Indians are infatuated with us Pakistanis arnt you

Also remember we not only are willing to die for our motherland, but also will kill the enemy without remorse..and as many as we could.

Want to keep your motherland safe? Leave Kashmir.

Baloch cause I dead. when the traitor left for india the people laid down their arms in droves realising the enemy was causing the problems. Baloch are patriots.
Passion, funds and an international voice is what most separatist movements need.
the Baloch cause would have been difficult to handle had funds and an international voice been extended to the Balochis.

There is no concept of Shaheed or martyr in Hinduism, You people borrow this concepts from Islam and Christianity.

They people who developed Urdu rejected you and bring this language to Pakistan.
Veergati is what the sanskrit word is

Don't fool yourself by thinking that the Indian state has not tried its hardest to stoke a Baloch insurgency. The only difference is that there is no genuine demand and so India had failed.
Not sure about the demand part. Will not comment, some believe there is, others would want India to create such a demand. Since the world attention has not been captivated by the Balochi cause yet, not enough information is available.

funny isn't it..........you abuse and its ok. when we hit you back its belittling other. Indian tamasha. if you don't like it don't dish it out then people will be better to you. until then enjoy.

why are you here. if you don't like it p1ss off. you don't see me on indian forums? but then again you Indians are infatuated with us Pakistanis arnt you
Says the imbecile who can't even concoct a sentence without the aid of an expletive or two. Buzz off, moron.

Says the imbecile who can't even concoct a sentence without the aid of an expletive or two. Buzz off, moron.
well now you have straightened out haven't you. but when you started all this you should have thought first. simple ... if you don't want to be abused don't abuse

as for your statement 'Buzz off, moron' do you really want a reply? then you will cry again. I will let this one go. one more and I will rip into you. your choice

well now you have straightened out haven't you. but when you started all this you should have thought first. simple ... if you don't want to be abused don't abuse

as for your statement 'Buzz off, moron' do you really want a reply? then you will cry again. I will let this one go. one more and I will rip into you. your choice
Go ahead and show your pedigree. Rip it all out!

Back
Top Bottom