What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

how old are you? 5 ? grow up else you will be slapped again and then cry as you have been doing. best move on
If you have finally decided to move on that is fine by me. There is only so much humiliation and embarrassment one can endure..

Ex
Judging by who you support I doubt it.

I say....think about making enmity with a country that is 6 times larger and 8 times more resourceful. Remember 1971?

Want to keep Pakistan safe? Forget Kashmir.

Want to keep Hindustan safe? Forget Kashmir.

Ex

I say....think about making enmity with a country that is 6 times larger and 8 times more resourceful. Remember 1971?

Remember 1947? 1965? 1999?

140 nukes are enough to demolish Hindustan.

I don't know how this post of yours is different from what you said above.... Or you just replied for the sake of replying?

Never mind Hindustan is safe and here to stay, a tiny country in our west doesn't make that much of a difference.

Why is it always that the failed states/rogue nations like Pakistan and NK threaten their neighbors with preemptive nuclear strike at the slightest hint of discord.

Probably because portraying themselves as insane is the only way for these shameless countries to be taken seriously by the world.

Remember 1947? 1965? 1999?

140 nukes are enough to demolish Hindustan.

Without Kashmir...there is no Hindustan...So yes we are ready for nukes too...but no compromise on sovereignty of India.

If you have finally decided to move on that is fine by me. There is only so much humiliation and embarrassment one can endure..
you know you Indians have no shame.............when someone gives you a way out you still bitch. but I guess that's what being indian is all about. back to the topic. the major and the jawaan are dead. good riddance to two occupiers.

I am a resident of Azad Jammu and Kashmir and it is my right to help my brothers across border under brutal occupation.
Pakistani media can be biased like other countries but why you are dragging them here in this discussion. Forget about Pakistan let us talk about KAshmir only.
Your brothers are not under brutal occupation. it is you who have made them into brutal occupation with the fake dreams of ummah and chummah which get broken at the very incident of any south asian landing on middle east.

it is you guys who never let any infrastructure to be developed in kashmir or try to keep the state on the boil. Who lost when the protests were going on when the schools were closed fuelled by your brethren pakistanis. And dont tell me its indigeneous your bretheren have a guy named masood azhar under there protection who openly calls for the voilence against india and has admitted to it.

If you really wanna help than help, stop creating trouble for the kashmiris. Stop selling this dream of ummah chummah to them cuz cut the crap kashmir leaving india. Not going to happen till the death of last "freedom fighter". So if you really want good life for your brothers stop this madness.

Passion, funds and an international voice is what most separatist movements need.
the Baloch cause would have been difficult to handle had funds and an international voice been extended to the Balochis.

Veergati is what the sanskrit word is

Not sure about the demand part. Will not comment, some believe there is, others would want India to create such a demand. Since the world attention has not been captivated by the Balochi cause yet, not enough information is available.

Please read the following articles. The Balochistan civil war was caused by the actions of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, who had become a dictator and due to his over sized ego, he trampled on any one he saw as a competitor. This is why he dismissed a rival Balochistan state government and imprisoned their sardars in 1973. As the Baloch and Pakhtuns have a tradition of engaging in blood feuds, this is what started their fight against the Pakistan government in that era. However, it had subsided by 1977 and has only lingered on in name till now. Only a couple of the Sardars are engaged in it while living outside Pakistan and having the support of India.Otherwise, 99% of Baloch identify themselves as Pakistanis.

https://www.dawn.com/news/797637

https://www.dawn.com/news/759871

http://nation.com.pk/blogs/03-Apr-2015/zulfiqar-ali-bhutto-the-forgotten-villain-of-balochistan

Please read the following articles. The Balochistan civil war was caused by the actions of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, who had become a dictator and due to his over sized ego, he trampled on any one he saw as a competitor. This is why he dismissed a rival Balochistan state government and imprisoned their sardars in 1973. As the Baloch and Pakhtuns have a tradition of engaging in blood feuds, this is what started their fight against the Pakistan government in that era. However, it had subsided by 1977 and has only lingered on in name till now. Only a couple of the Sardars are engaged in it while living outside Pakistan and having the support of India.Otherwise, 99% of Baloch identify themselves as Pakistanis.

https://www.dawn.com/news/797637

https://www.dawn.com/news/759871

http://nation.com.pk/blogs/03-Apr-2015/zulfiqar-ali-bhutto-the-forgotten-villain-of-balochistan
As is the case with most insurgent movements. The ones who flock out of the country end -up setting two phenomenon in motion:
a. Their purpose in life amounts to generating awareness about the conditions back-home
b. They lose connect with ground realities of any improvements that might have happened while they have been out

Similar phenomena has been seen with the Khalistani movement, the condition in Punjab has improved but voices of some Canadian and UK sikhs are still singing the same old song.

Regarding the Baloch movement, there is not enough neutral media reporting to be certain of how things stand unlike Kashmir.

Your lack of comprehension skills is baffling.
Read my post again, it has got nothing to do with islam. Pakistanis staking a claim on Islam, arabic culture and words as their own is what I am trying to highlight.
Don't need your respect, for the sake of the forum, respond instead of reacting.

You have a very short lived memory. It's best that you read your own message again. You were referencing Islam, saying that it comes from the dessert etc. Don't have time to waste on twats like you.

As is the case with most insurgent movements. The ones who flock out of the country end -up setting two phenomenon in motion:
a. Their purpose in life amounts to generating awareness about the conditions back-home
b. They lose connect with ground realities of any improvements that might have happened while they have been out

Similar phenomena has been seen with the Khalistani movement, the condition in Punjab has improved but voices of some Canadian and UK sikhs are still singing the same old song.

Regarding the Baloch movement, there is not enough neutral media reporting to be certain of how things stand unlike Kashmir.
Baloch movement :omghaha:

We invite you to come to Pakistan and witness the movement yourself. :laughcry:

You have a very short lived memory. It's best that you read your own message again. You were referencing Islam, saying that it comes from the dessert etc. Don't have time to waste on twats like you.

Baloch movement :omghaha:

We invite you to come to Pakistan and witness the movement yourself. :laughcry:
Islam does come from the desert, I can't imagine how anybody can dispute that.
Calling people names when you don't agree to their view-point is real mature of you, I am not going to indulge.

Your brothers are not under brutal occupation. it is you who have made them into brutal occupation with the fake dreams of ummah and chummah which get broken at the very incident of any south asian landing on middle east.

it is you guys who never let any infrastructure to be developed in kashmir or try to keep the state on the boil. Who lost when the protests were going on when the schools were closed fuelled by your brethren pakistanis. And dont tell me its indigeneous your bretheren have a guy named masood azhar under there protection who openly calls for the voilence against india and has admitted to it.

If you really wanna help than help, stop creating trouble for the kashmiris. Stop selling this dream of ummah chummah to them cuz cut the crap kashmir leaving india. Not going to happen till the death of last "freedom fighter". So if you really want good life for your brothers stop this madness.

You can continue to fool yourself but that will not change the reality. Indian apathy for Kashmir is defined by this picture;

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...dation-card/story-iYbtHFUy3GZhZIRP26j4UN.html

kashmiri-tied-to-jeep.jpg

Back
Top Bottom