What's new

5 India restaurants among Asia's best

Indian (and Pakistani) food is found in just about any country in the world and thankfully so!! :) Good news for these places to be nominated for Asia's best.

I have been to none of the above. Anyone here visited anyone of the above?

Bukhara (Delhi) serves up the most stunning food, so make sure you eat like a horse when you go. Indigo is a Bombay staple - you must try the champagne brunch on Sundays.

Bukhara (Delhi) serves up the most stunning food, so make sure you eat like a horse when you go. Indigo is a Bombay staple - you must try the champagne brunch on Sundays.

Are you the same @Bombaywalla in another forum? :) If so then you will know who I am by my country flag :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese food, Indian cuisine Chicago Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates Bombay Chopsticks, Schaumburg restaurants

I've been to mumbai chopsticks restaurant in Texas many times. I was shocked when I saw the pictures on the wall of restaurant, most of them are Chinese style. Of course, chopsticks, soy sauce are provided here. The main dish is Szechwan chicken.

original_S6ld_33920000a979125b_zps34a49635.jpg

I just cannot believe that there is even a sculpture of an ancient famous Chinese general right in the restaurant. Oh...my eyes. This general is Martial god of wealth, in the legends story, he protects businessmen and their wealth.

@FCPX, trust us to find food in any corner of the Internet. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha we got our priorities right mate! Maybe we should start a food and entertainment thread? Hehe

Sure. I'm all for it, though, keeping in mind the general demeanour of folks here, there's no telling when that thread will take a turn for the worse and end up deep down the crapper. People are way too hate-filled on this forum.

Chinese food, Indian cuisine Chicago Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates Bombay Chopsticks, Schaumburg restaurants

I've been to mumbai chopsticks restaurant in Texas many times. I was shocked when I saw the pictures on the wall of restaurant, most of them are Chinese style. Of course, chopsticks, soy sauce are provided here. The main dish is Szechwan chicken.

original_S6ld_33920000a979125b_zps34a49635.jpg

I just cannot believe that there is even a sculpture of an ancient famous Chinese general right in the restaurant. Oh...my eyes. This general is Martial god of wealth, in the legends story, he protects businessmen and their wealth.

You get Chinese everywhere in India, of course heavily modified to suit Indian palate. In fact it is the second most popular cuisine in India

I have been to Karavailli , not to mention it burnt my pockets.. but was well worth it

Back
Top Bottom