What's new

A surprising map of the best and worst countries to be born into today

If you are happy living in your country then it don't matter what others think of your country. If i talk about myself i would prefer to leave UK and live in Pakistan if i get same wages there. The only thing which brought me in here was good education, better opportunities of earning and rest i would love to live in Pakistan with my family, cousins and my people :)

Of course this is correct - an objective analysis will tell you that South Asia is amongst the worst parts of the world to be born in. Education levels are low, women empowerment is low, infrastructure is pathetic, corruption is rife, standards of living are low and the people have zero civic sense.

Its a western report which expectedly shows West in bright shape and Asia in a bothering spot . However , If you have a large pocket , then countries like Brazil , India , Pakistan become the best countries to be born because of its cheap labour availability , intense respect in the society etc etc

The report , though may appear wholly from a western point of view, should actually force us to ponder on the state of our poor and deprived sections of our society.The future is indeed very bleak for them. For them, the map is indeed a reflection of the day to day hardships faced by them. Hopefully with progress in coming years, my country is painted in a lighter color :)

Back
Top Bottom