What's new

A surprising map of the best and worst countries to be born into today

Reaction of some members are true reflection of current state of Pakistan. They are not worried about bad things happening to them, their worst worry is India has less bad things happening to her.
Who said we are not worried about bad things happening in our country? You mean we should start bashing and insulting our country to prove it that we are worried lol

Dont try to be our spOkeperson that what make us worry and what not

@DRAY
Somehow this is exactly what Oprah Winfrey had predicted in one of her shows.I remember her comparing plight of Indian women and the American women and calling America a better country to be born in.
Wow!! Has she also turned into Nostradamus???
I think this report is a little biased....

Now let me go and find the link to that Oprah Winfrey show.

@DRAY
Somehow this is exactly what Oprah Winfrey had predicted in one of her shows.I remember her comparing plight of Indian women and the American women and calling America a better country to be born in.
Wow!! Has she also turned into Nostradamus???
I think this report is a little biased....

Now let me go and find the link to that Oprah Winfrey show.
america was always considered a better place to be born after WW II...superpower status ain't nothing...but again it is for those who want to live the life of luxury.....I don't know her being Nostradamus...but most chinese do think the same and many rich chinese women fly to america for baby delivery...so that the baby by default become the american national....and one day...they will also get the green card..b'coz of their baby.....:D:D
not bias....it's what people think.. :tup:

@Cheetah786 Yaar, naam Cheetah rakha hai aur pic Maindak ka?o_O

Original avatar is little bit bigger than allowed on this forum has to reedit to fit, but no time. This one is also gif file and flashes word like ''I am sexy and I know it''. I was going to take out the frog and put cheetah in it, but since it isn't my original waiting for permission from the original creator.

Happy

Last edited:
Oh Canada, the best place in the world
but sadly I also have to care for my birth country, the worst place to be born today :(

Oh Canada, the best place in the world
but sadly I also have to care for my birth country, the worst place to be born today :(

Some time the only way to teach people were to get out of the way and let them hit that wall.

european countries and canada,australia deserve their position but U.S should be placed in the middle , i dont think having mass murders in schools and children being killed for having toy guns is really good news for just borns.

china should be higher placed too. India i can understand. why its so low but its one of the best countries in the world in terms of producing great engineers doctors CA's .which then go and make US UK richer

@DRAY ..
thanks bro to let me know....this gives me ample of opportunities to achieve what I want and do good for those who are deprived of everything.....
for me my country is best...what ever the other say...
For Me ...."Janani Janma-bhoomi-scha Swargadapi Gariyasi"
which means "Mother and motherland are superior to Heaven.":tup:
senti kar Dia yaar....

Back
Top Bottom