What's new

5 British satellites launched successfully by India.

Do you understand what lies are?

No man, it's great, but the guy i'm quoting is so full of BS it's sickening.

Man, just let the Indians celebrate. I do agree this news has a feel good factor.

Look you are from Slovenia, a country nearly no one knows about or cares( nothing against you guys).

But I guess these brits rules over South Asia for a long time. Nice to see a former colony surpassing its former masters in technology.

Moron!I am talking about the news of successful launch.You hypocrites are always first to mock others which u did on our mars mission.Its west which refused to provide us initial cryogenic technology but we have done it much cheaper way & better than you & also doing a proper commercial use for your west.You should be jealous & obviously be ashamed...

You need to read bro. Don't be like Charlie Sheen.

Indian PSLV launches five British satellites | NASASpaceFlight.com

British satellites set to ride Indian rocket into space | Spaceflight Now

I laugh at your false bravado. It's entertainment.

I agree @Audio, not much to brag about....

Why do you seek their attention, is their attention and appreciation the only measurement of success??
Nah I am not seeking attention.I am just saying their space related websites went slow on us by motive.Just want to show their ego..

Moron!I am talking about the news of successful launch.You hypocrites are always first to mock others which u did on our mars mission.Its west which refused to provide us initial cryogenic technology but we have done it much cheaper way & better than you & also doing a proper commercial use for your west.You should be jealous & obviously be ashamed...

Get a grip, there is nothing the "west" needs to be jealous or ashamed about. Not regarding this event anyway.

Yes, but I don't understand what the relevance of this question is.

Are you serious? Little girl.....your fellow Indian just concocted some BS info in order to lift his petty ego.
I simply responded that, in the world of space news, launching 5 satellites isn't anything spectacular, for the lack of a better word.
Then i made a little joke, from which you can infer that if and when India lands someoine on the moon, you can be sure it will be in all the papers.

Wtf is wrong with you people.....

Dude, you aren't getting his point

The point of western nations being to jealous to run this news? Are you kidding me?

Are you serious? Little girl.....your fellow Indian just concocted some BS info in order to lift his petty ego.
I simply responded that, in the world of space news, launching 5 satellites isn't anything spectacular, for the lack of a better word.
Then i made a little joke, from which you can infer that if and when India lands someoine on the moon, you can be sure it will be in all the papers.

Little boy, I was not responding to him. I was addressing your post only, reminding you that landing a man on the moon is not the only thing to be proud of. In my post to that member, I told him the same thing that you are telling him. He is way off the mark when he thinks the west is not reporting this out of jealousy, but that's not what or whom I was responding to in my first post.

@Audio

ignore the hypernationalists, it's been a good day for the Indian commercial space program, that is all.. of course there is a huge gap between EU, NASA or even Russian capabilities and ISRO's

hope we can pip China as the low cost option to go to for you lot :D

Little boy, I was not responding to him. I was addressing your post only, reminding you that landing a man on the moon is not the only thing to be proud of. In my post to that member, I told him the same thing that you are telling him. He is way off the mark when he thinks the west is not reporting this out of jealousy, but that's not what or whom I was responding to in my first post.

Ofcourse landing on the moon isn't the only thing to be proud of. But when the said person is delusional with his narrative......Kumar on the moon was simply used as an (possible) exaggeration (we all know about the Mars mission for the price of one Hollywood movie, np) of what it would take to capture the headlines of the world's papers, not only space related press.

Why are you so insecure that i have to be explaining common sense to you?

@levina apa - If you had studied Aeronautical Engineering instead of taking Sewing and Cookery classes at University....aaaaj hummm bhiii koi kehteiii that Levina Da Vinci sent satellites to space ! :(

@Audio

ignore the hypernationalists, it's been a good day for the Indian commercial space program, that is all.. of course there is a huge gap between EU, NASA or even Russian capabilities and ISRO's

There was no talk of any gap.....i wasn't denigrating India in any way, shape or form. Just setting the record straight.

Ofcourse landing on the moon isn't the only thing to be proud of. But when the said person is delusional with his narrative......Kumar on the moon was simply used as an (possible) exaggeration (we all know about the Mars mission for the price of one Hollywood movie, np) of what it would take to capture the headlines of the world's papers, not only space related press.

Why are you so insecure that i have to be explaining common sense to you?

Insecure? Stop projecting your feelings on me.

And yes, that person's narrative was delusional. I told him so too.

The point of western nations being to jealous to run this news? Are you kidding me?
Ok you are not envious.But don't ride the cow which you humiliate same time..

Back
Top Bottom