What's new

5 British satellites launched successfully by India.

It has been a long journey to excellence. :)

I'm proud of ISRO.
Here is a better one rocket being carried on a cycle. (observe no security for rockets or satellite!, probably western powers thought it was for diwali and decided not to sabotage it)

wpid-img_80118573564584.jpeg

Early days of ISRO:Rocket was brought on cycle and satelite on bullock cart « Abid's Blog

Kudos to Indian enginner s for breaking western monopoly

Western monopoly is too busy.

order book currently has contracts with 35 different customers, equal to more than three years of business:
Arianespace is the world’s leading launch company, capturing much more than 50% of the commercial satellite launch market year after year.

http://www.arianespace.com/about-us/service-solutions.aspom/about-us/service-solutions.asp

In any case, congratz to India. I'd just wish some of your cheerleading would be based more on reality. Speaking in general, not just related to this. :tongue:

humiliation is that,not a single western website has published this news yet.

You launched 5 mini satellites. Wtf you think this is? Landing a Kumar on the moon?

A list of websites carrying this news, for your enjoyment.

space.com india launch 5 satellites - Iskanje Google

Western monopoly is too busy.

http://www.arianespace.com/about-us/service-solutions.aspom/about-us/service-solutions.asp

In any case, congratz to India. I'd just wish some of your cheerleading would be based more on reality. Speaking in general, not just related to this. :tongue:

You launched 5 mini satellites. Wtf you think this is? Landing a Kumar on the moon?

A list of websites carrying this news, for your enjoyment.

space.com india launch 5 satellites - Iskanje Google
Fyi All of them except one are Indian websites ,I don't need pity advice from a Swiss guy in this field.Its a big achievement for us as we did for first time.Hope you never had such experience...

Fyi All of them except one are Indian websites ,I don't need pity advice from a Swiss guy in this field.Its a big achievement for us as we did for first time.Hope you never had such experience...

Are you serious? You don't need pity advice from a Swiss guy? Who debunks your BS by the way?
Dude, i'm sorry if i burst your bubble of selfimportance by publishing some data that goes against your narrative of how jealous we are in the west, we don't even cover Indian space launches.

space.com is Indian?
nasaspaceflight.com is Indian?
spaceflightnow.com is Indian?

What you need is some comprehension/background knowledge lessons.

Are you serious? You don't need pity advice from a Swiss guy? Who debunks your BS by the way?
Dude, i'm sorry if i burst your bubble of selfimportance by publishing some data that goes against your narrative of how jealous we are in the west, we don't even cover Indian space launches.

space.com is Indian?

What he meant was, none of these sites are general news sites, these are sites focusing on space flights.

Is that the only endeavor that merits celebration? Then let me point out that it's not just Kumar, but Simon and Théo haven't done landed on the moon either. Only Americans have done that.

BTW, I don't think the posters above had Slovenia in mind when they said "West".

Is the the only endeavor that merits celebration? Then let me point out that it's not just Kumar, but Simon and Théo haven't done landed on the moon either. Only Americans have done that.

BTW, I don't think the posters above had Slovenia in mind when they said "West".

Do you understand what lies are?

I agree @Audio, not much to brag about....

No man, it's great, but the guy i'm quoting is so full of BS it's sickening.

space.com is Indian?

Err...those websites specifically track space-related developments and not general news websites. I would have been surprised to not to see the update there. :)

space.com is Indian?

Moron!I am talking about the news of successful launch.You hypocrites are always first to mock others which u did on our mars mission.Its west which refused to provide us initial cryogenic technology but we have done it much cheaper way & better than you & also doing a proper commercial use for your west.You should be jealous & obviously be ashamed...

Do you understand what lies are?

No man, it's great, but the guy i'm quoting is so full of BS it's sickening.

lol well you are right to some extent. But let the Indians enjoy their success, even though i don't see why they are complaining for our attention.

Back
Top Bottom