What's new

43% indians back Modi as next Prime Minister

@mafiya @Windjammer If you have something valuable to add, then post. You guys don't know about Indian politics.
@mafiya Your Army is full of cowards, terrorist sympathizers. BTW how's life in Islamic republic of Pakistan ?

@KRAIT '

And i see that you are an expert in Pakistan's affairs...is the bold part YOUR valuable contribution.....how can you protest at something that you are woefully practising. One should lead by example. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT ' And i see that you are an expert in Pakistan's affairs...is the bold part YOUR valuable contribution.....how can you protest at something that you are woefully practising. One should lead by example. !!
Oh sir, I can expect this lecture from some other Pakistani poster but not you, because I know your contribution in this thread.

So don't lecture me on protest at something that you are woefully practising.

Well, I take your point in consideration.

Hope you ask same thing to your Compatriot whom you forget to correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow .... %43 backing extremist Modi .The man behind murder of muslims .Strange :undecided:

Wait for 6-8 months more guys,we will be clear of everything.Coming state elections will very much reveal the scene

well every one knows who was behind the Gujrat Riot .

Muslims solidly against Modi: Katju in Pak daily

Is it not shameful to quote Katju who said: Pakistan has become Jurassic park, says Markandey Katju - Indian Express

And on Modi not every Indian would agree with you. While on Hafiz saeed, who has 10 million dollars prize money on his head, is roaming free in Pakistan, and PM Gilani once said there is no proof to nail him. Well the similar lines stand out vis a vis Modi. There is no case against him.

Is it not shameful to quote Katju who said: Pakistan has become Jurassic park, says Markandey Katju - Indian Express

And on Modi not every Indian would agree with you. While on Hafiz saeed, who has 10 million dollars prize money on his head, is roaming free in Pakistan, and PM Gilani once said there is no proof to nail him. Well the similar lines stand out vis a vis Modi. There is no case against him.
Well i don't have any respect for such stupid mobs .UN-educated stupid person.kahta han na ka "Innocent until proven guilty" so kaya kar sakta han. Extremists are on both sides .But they have public support ,that's a big problem.

You guys are having such a heated discussion on Modi.

15_mulayam_924974g.jpg

But you forget The Leader of Third Front and the Prime Minister of India in 2014.
:P

That dichotomy exists with the RSS playing its part. They are only tolerating Modi, they will not make things easy for him. Even the redoubtable Vajapayee faced pressure from the RSS (once even striking off Jaswant Singh's name from the cabinet ministers to be sworn in), Modi will not be any different. The only change will be that unlike MMS, Modi if he were to become PM would be a significant political force to contend with and RSS won't have it easy. Ability to assert himself will depend on how internal politics within the BJP is handled, even Vajapayee never had it his own way & he was a much taller leader, both within the BJP as well as in the country at large.

I think we need to differentiate between Lobby Group and Power Center. The congress example is of two Power Center at best to only one Power Center at 10 Janpath at worst. RSS is more like a lobby group (though still influential) and these can be found in any political system including Europe and US.

The influence of RSS is highly over rated in BJP. If you consider the current elections of BJP President where RSS was backing tooth and nail Nitin Gandkari yet Rajnath Singh became the Chief. Nitin Gadkari, an RSS Nominee, became the BJP chief itself 3 years ago when there was a huge leadership crisis in BJP. That was kind of an exception case which won't happen unless BJP leadership screws up again. BJP came out of RSS shadow quite sometime ago (after Vajpayee became PM). They do depend on RSS but its no more critical something which Gujarat showed where RSS was openly and shamelessly backing the GPP against BJP.

He won't be corrupted, intoxicated maybe but not corrupted, atleast in the financial sense. That, as we have seen with MMS does not really mean much.

Will disagree here. Two parts to it.
First atleast some ministers will think twice or alteast will have some shame considering their PM has a corruption free image. Atleast they will have some fear of reprisal. If the PM goes bonkers then it is a free for all and the rabbit hole goes quite deep in that case. Inspite of all the congress corruption many of which have come from their allies we still haven't reached that stage.

Second is the problem in Congress with two power centers. The confusion it creates means that many corrupt can survive thanks to the confusion and benefit of doubt that comes through it. This neutralized to a great extent the image of MMS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom