What's new

43% indians back Modi as next Prime Minister

Sounds good and very promising :tup:
Thanks for the info.
Now its your duty to educate people and inform about it. Mainstream media is not informing people about this, just broken record of Gujarat riots that happened a decade ago.

I am not saying ask them to vote Modi, just give them the information so that voters can judge which is better, what they don't know and should know, so that they can make an informed decision.

Rajdeep Sardesai Super Troll & Hate Monger

MediaCrooks: Rajdeep Sardesai Super Troll & Hate Monger

For long, people like Rajdeep, Sagarika, Barkha have been gossiping and spewing hatred for Modi. Now they can’t write or think of a life without him. Wonder what these haters will do if at all Modi becomes PM. Have silent dinners and go to sleep without a word to each other? I can bet my last 6-rupee coin that none of these people can eat, drink or sleep a day without hating and gossiping about Modi in their lives

Last edited by a moderator:
she is commenting on a post -poll scenario ,not a electoral alliance ....TRS won recent by-polls by huge margin ,so people rejecting TRS due to bandhs is a wrong claim....

Does it matter if she has a post or pre poll alliance? they support the congress . and they will walk away with 60-70% of the states MP. that itself gives the congress 28-30 MP support.
as for the trs you need to be here to realize if they enjoy the support or not. :)

Does it matter if she has a post or pre poll alliance? they support the congress . and they will walk away with 60-70% of the states MP. that itself gives the congress 28-30 MP support.
as for the trs you need to be here to realize if they enjoy the support or not. :)

Post poll is hypothetical scenario it depends on whether Congress will be single largest party or leading the largest alliance and other factors ....

How many seats does the shiv sena now have ? 9 and the bjp? the bjp has always been week in maha , and i have been working in maha cangress for 16 yrs now . if i say something its out of experience and ground realities. but dont take my word for it . wait till may of next year.

What do you have to say about the current water crisis? the irrigation scam which NCP is involved with? because reports claim that in spite of spending thousands of crores of rupees, it has not done its worth....the toll game on roads? roads are complete and toll going on for 10+ years, in spite of recovering all money..... what is your opinion about Raj Thakrey's MNS? it seems he might make a difference and eat in to BJP/SS votes.....some places even NCP.

just questions, since you are working at grass root level.

How many seats does the shiv sena now have ? 9 and the bjp? the bjp has always been week in maha , and i have been working in maha cangress for 16 yrs now . if i say something its out of experience and ground realities. but dont take my word for it . wait till may of next year.

What do you have to say about the current water crisis? the irrigation scam which NCP is involved with? because reports claim that in spite of spending thousands of crores of rupees, it has not done its worth....the toll game on roads? roads are complete and toll going on for 10+ years, in spite of recovering all money..... what is your opinion about Raj Thakrey's MNS? it seems he might make a difference and eat in to BJP/SS votes.....some places even NCP.

just questions, since you are working at grass root level.

MNS is the congress strongest weapon. he eats into the bjp/ss votebank , and yes the congress will benefit from the irrigation scam . i shall be posted in Nanded(a city i dont know) for the elections next year. i have been informed :)
I shall be arranging rallies and meets there. also briefing the media cell as to how to project the local leaders.

Back
Top Bottom