What's new

43% indians back Modi as next Prime Minister

Ok for one the trs is in a deal with the congress . they will merge just before the elections.

considering that the congress has the govt in kerala , imm sure that congress will walk away with at least half the seats. by the way if the Muslim league win , who are they going to support ? the congress govt or the nda govt?

as for maha. ever wondered why while the people protest against the govt they have kept re electing the congress govt 15 yrs in a row? or why anna hazere movement collapsed in mumbai and maha? its because the people there do not want any other govt. they had 5 yrs rule of the bjp/ss rule and dont want them any more.

like i said dont take my word for it . wait 14 months. :)

the deal is if you formed separate state TRS will merge with congress ,So no T-state no merger ....

Kerala Muslim league is UPA ally ,and second biggest party of ruling Coalition ....during 2004 LS poll Congress was in power and they failed to get a single seat ...there are lot of internal issues in UDF (Congress lead alliance in Kerala) which will help CPI (M) to repeat 2004 result ...

and in Maharashtra's case your claim of 40 seats is highly over rated ,it look like you forgot recent Municipal -Corporation poll results ...

the deal is if you formed separate state TRS will merge with congress ,So no T-state no merger ....

Kerala Muslim league is UPA ally ,and second biggest party of ruling Coalition ....during 2004 LS poll Congress was in power and they failed to get a single seat ...there are lot of internal issues in UDF (Congress lead alliance in Kerala) which will help CPI (M) to repeat 2004 result ...

and in Maharashtra's case your claim of 40 seats is highly over rated ,it look like you forgot recent Municipal -Corporation poll results ...

Municiple elections are one thing , general elections another. if that was the case all the 6 MP from mumbai should have been from the bjp/ss not congress.

...there are lot of internal issues in UDF (Congress lead alliance in Kerala) which will help CPI (M) to repeat 2004 result ...

How is that relevant? Will the CPM support the BJP or if the election were close, do you think they will get into bed with the Congress? Which is more likely?

Municiple elections are one thing , general elections another. if that was the case all the 6 MP from mumbai should have been from the bjp/ss not congress.

during 2009 UPA had the support of urban middle class due to economic growth ,Nuke deal fiasco ...etc that may be the reason behind 6 mp's from mumbai and all MP's from Delhi and a total of 115 mp's from urban and semi urban constituencies .....and that situation is changed in last few years due to price rise ,corruption ,slow down in economic growth...etc

during 2009 UPA had the support of urban middle class due to economic growth ,Nuke deal fiasco ...etc that may be the reason behind 6 mp's from mumbai and all MP's from Delhi and a total of 115 mp's from urban and semi urban constituencies .....and that situation is changed in last few years due to price rise ,corruption ,slow down in economic growth...etc

Mate wait and see . dont take my word for it . its just 14 months away:)

How is that relevant? Will the CPM support the BJP or if the election were close, do you think they will get into bed with the Congress? Which is more likely?

UPA got 16 mp's from kerala a complete reversal of that figure will affect chances congress ,No chance of a BJP-CPI (M) open alliance in kerala or at Center

most likely they will keep equal distance from Congress and BJP

BJP has presence in Karnataka but not in other three states of South. Apart from this other states like West Bengal, Odisha and our largest state UP don't have strong presence of BJP right now.

As I belong to state of Odisha. I can tell you some facts here.

1-There is a strong undercurrent for RSS and BJP in Odisha. But the problem is that somehow Odisha never got a any good local BJP leader. And apart from that BJP never sincerely focoussed on Odisha.
2- For state election, Naveen Pattanail is undisputed king in my state...He is very much a non corrupt leader. So he will continue for another 10 year( already he is in power for 13 year). But the problem is that too much of idelology is not good. Naveen does not support Congress and also not BJP too. In this way...the role of Odisha parties in center is just minimal...

3- So i would like to see leader like Modi and Sushma swaraaj, if they target around 10-15 costal and western belt of lok sabha seats ..at least they can manage 5-8 seats from my state...

4- Recently Pyari Mohapatra who is a strongman from BJP has been kicked out of Naveen's party. if BJP want they can tie up with him to get some foothold in my state.

Without getting 5-10 seats in state like Odisha,Paschmbanga and Andhra.....It will be difficult task even for Modi too....

Its really time now for Indians to think......that they are supporting such peoples ......who keep Extremism Views worst is that Modi was even behind killing of 2000 Muslims in Gujarat India........:)

Thanks for your suggestion...But unfortunately...we are tolerating a congi party for 60 years who is responsible for so many riots and also killing of 3000 innocent sikh brothers in cold blood in delihi...If we can tolerate Congi like unpatriotic killer party then of course BJP is at least better patriotic killer party...This is a choice between the two rotten apples....So being rotten is not a parameter to choose for us unfortunately...:undecided:

This is an pointless discussion .....Non Dharmic religions will never vote for BJP unless they see the Majority Hindu voting for them. Only then will they swing their vote to become relevant in a BJP majority govt.

BJP's only hope is trying to consolidate Dharmic votes but it is too scared to do that Pan India as they are afraid the congress controlled media will demonize BJP as they have done with RSS. BJP needs a revolution to get back into power ........if BJP foolishly try the evolutionary approach using Development to get votes it will take another 20 years for it to get 200 seats. By that time Modi will become another Man Mohan singh......and unfortunately I do not see another leader like Modi either in the BJP nor in the congress.

If BJP fails to win 200 seats its only because it has failed to awaken hindu pride and harness it for the greater good. Once you win the election no one will bother if your secular or otherwise.....Vajpayees transformation into a 'secular charismatic' leader by the same media who demonized him during RamJanmabhoomi is right in front of us.

we won't accept them either... !! Keep Gujarati and Tamilian Muslims on the other side of the border! UFF!! They are not our problem.

Not in this life would they ever think of migrating to your country when your own countrymen are running away to hide wherever they can.

On topic- I don't care who wins these elections but if congress wins this time , I will migrate to Myanmar.

72,000 Irrigation Scam in Maharashtra. What will happen to this case ?

Can someone post all the major scams that happened and revealed in 10 years term of UPA ?

UPA got 16 mp's from kerala a complete reversal of that figure will affect chances congress ,No chance of a BJP-CPI (M) open alliance in kerala or at Center

most likely they will keep equal distance from Congress and BJP

That is my point. Congress doing badly does not automatically mean BJP benefiting. Also, if push came to shove, the CPM will through in their lot with the UPA if only to prevent the BJP from coming to power. The BJP question was rhetorical, there is no chance whatsoever of a BJP-CPM alliance......:lol:

Rahul Gandhi says he doesnâ??t want to marry, nor in race for PMâ??s job - Times Of India

seriously like look at him, he's not interested in power and obssesed with positions like everyone else. I really like that about him!

@ZYXW , I request you to read more about Indian politics.

Anything read out of it's Context, doesn't serve Justice.

Our Prince RG, seeing the 9 years rule of UPA has made up his mind.

Instead of PM's post he aspires for a much bigger post of that of Ms. Sonia Gandhi (PM maker).

She is the most powerful person in India as of now & guess what she is not even ACCOUNTABLE to anyone.

Whatever good UPA achieves is credited to her & whatever worst UPA sees is conveniently thrown to the PM's chair.

So why aspire to be PM when you can get into much better position??

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone post all the major scams that happened and revealed in 10 years term of UPA ?

Mat pooch otherwise this thread will run out of pages !!
Its really sad and hurting as an Indian that after so many middle fingers shown by the UPA government to 1.2 billion people in its tenure ; some people are still preffering UPA over NDA or better still BJP .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom