What's new

43% indians back Modi as next Prime Minister

You are just basing your conclusions on assumptions upon assumptions rehashed in the national media like Nitish will fight with Modi, RSS will fight with Modi etc etc..No..reality is different..

Possible but all you are offering now are different assumptions which are more to your liking. Reality will only be known when the election results are out. Till then, all we can do is hypothesise, there is no reason to believe that your assumptions are intrinsically better than mine.

@Windjammer and @mafiya
Pakistani brothers should support us and encourage us instead of taking digs at us and putting us down. We are going through a bad time and are discussing how to get out of it.
You joined on Feb 2013. They don't want to let this thread on track.

Last edited by a moderator:
You joined on Feb 2013. They don't want to let this thread on track.

No they will post some illogical posts and then chest thump in another thread saying we rebutted the Indian claims :omghaha:

And thats where Modi comes in, proven with fire - not even a single rupee so far.
conscientious.
See, you are lopsided to deny him the chance.

Same with MMS, Antony.....means nothing. I'm no one to give or deny Modi his chance :lol:, all I'm doing here is offering my opinion. I admire Modi greatly for his achievements but I'm not blind to his (or any one else's) faults. Nor is he the only person I admire. We are discussing politics here and I offer my opinion, you on the other hand seem to have mistakenly got here thinking that you are joining a fan club. Your opinion is clear, if you want to back it up with points, please feel free. Attacking any opinion is acceptable & sometimes necessary, attacking another simply because they hold a different opinion is juvenile. As I said earlier, move on!

@Bang Galore What's your views on pitching Sushma Swaraj as Prime Ministerial Candidate ?

@mafiya @Windjammer If you have something valuable to add, then post. You guys don't know about Indian politics.
@mafiya Your Army is full of cowards, terrorist sympathizers. BTW how's life in Islamic republic of Pakistan ?

But Suicide rate in in Indian Army is much higher why is that if they are not cowards?

@Windjammer and @mafiya

Pakistani brothers should support us and encourage us instead of taking digs at us and putting us down. We are going through a bad time and are discussing how to get out of it.

Yeah how to get out of it, by handing over charge to extremist

But Suicide rate in in Indian Army is much higher why is that if they are not cowards?
Most of them have PTSD because of years of conflict fighting militants. They don't sit back and fight too. Not surrendering before terrorists like TTP and getting their head cut off and lined up. So better back off or you will see PA bashing of highest order and as usual, I will get infraction and people like you ruin this thread.

thats because you are not counting the suicide bombers of PA. If you include that PA is more cowardly.

Do you support Modi for PM or not???

If yes why, if not who is your best candidate for PM of India???

.................................. Oh no I forget You have nothing to do with this thread.

:whistle:

Most of them have PTSD because of years of conflict fighting militants. They don't sit back and fight too. Not surrendering before terrorists like TTP and getting their head cut off and lined up. So better back off or you will see PA bashing of highest order and as usual, I will get infraction and people like you ruin this thread.

PA soldiers surrender when their ammo runs out, not like IA who without firing a single bullet in battle field they commit suicide. Way to go Indian Army.

PA soldiers surrender when their ammo runs out, not like IA who without firing a single bullet in battle field they commit suicide. Way to go Indian Army.

PA surrenders after giving ammo to taliban, because most of them are taliban sympathisers

Dude just think of shooting yourself....You will realise that commiting suicide is not that easy as you think.....By commiting suicide you give up everything that you had achieved in your entire life and it not that easy....

@Bang Galore What's your views on pitching Sushma Swaraj as Prime Ministerial Candidate ?

Not entirely convinced by her. She was the main backer of the Bellary brothers at the centre and the allegation was that she was keeping them to "manage". any Prime Ministerial race that might happen. I also have doubts about her administrative abilities, she is just average. I believe she might be a good coalition leader but only because her record with the Bellary brothers proves her abilities to compromise on principles.

Back
Top Bottom