What's new

43% indians back Modi as next Prime Minister

Save your certificates, not interested. In any case, your are now reduced to arguing (like I said) quantum of corruption. If some in the BJP are able to siphon off less (than congress), it is not because they are more conscientious, just that it was the amount available. Larger sums will not be refused......:lol:

Btw, I'm never silent. No one owns me. I tell it as I see it. You are welcome to disagree & move on.

The quantum counts among Indian brain. 100 Billions crossed and still counting, whereas BJP had such chance to make billions, but they never came to that.

As for as conscientious, yr crucial word, most of the politicians of india are fallible on this account. does it mean no indian GOV?
And thats where Modi comes in, proven with fire - not even a single rupee so far.
conscientious.
See, you are lopsided to deny him the chance.

I agree with this..

Even I dont believe that there is even 70% chance of NDA winning..

the odds are still in favor of congress say 55-45.. that is the bitter reality part..many reasons for that starting from the massive doles being given out to straight out electoral manipulations..

If electoral manipulations are so easy, the NDA should never have lost power in 2004. However I disagree with your assessment of it being a primarily NDA - UPA fight. If the Congress does bad ( & it will do badly) & the BJP also does bad (very possible), we might very well have a disaster on our hands. One so terrible that even the likes of you will pray for the return of the Congress.....:lol:

If electoral manipulations are so easy, the NDA should never have lost power in 2004. However I disagree with your assessment if it being a primarily NDA - UPA fight. If the Congress does bad ( & it will do badly) & the BJP also does bad (very possible), we might very well have a disaster on our hands. One so nig that even the likes of you will pray for the return of the Congress.....:lol:

NDA cannot hold a candle in front of the congress in those issues..simply the experience of 125 years of running a party trumps these 20 year old kids, the BJP are..

For example this is what is happening in the national capital Delhi..Delhi voter list inflated, some 15 lakh voters doubtful: EC - Indian Express

It's a surprise that tolerate moderate and secular indians support such extremist.

there is only one reason for your surprise...
your assumption that modi is an extrmist is wrong.

That was the assumption Secular Indian army is clean of any extremist until Military Intel officer Colonel Purohit was arrested.

Seems Justice Markandey Katju got the figures wrong. !!

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

NDA cannot hold a candle in front of the congress in those issues..simply the experience of 125 years of running a party trumps these 20 year old kids, the BJP are..

For example this is what is happening in the national capital Delhi..Delhi voter list inflated, some 15 lakh voters doubtful: EC - Indian Express

Best to leave such ideas because of doubtful credibility, are you suggesting that Modi wins like that?:lol: It was said about the CPM & even they lost eventually. We should stick with what are more likely scenarios. If you suggest that Jagan Reddy won't align with the BJP, where will the BJP get its numbers unless you believe in a TDP sweep. Bengal is a poisoned chalice where having Mamata on your side (unless we see a chastened version) is more dangerous than having her out. U.P. will be a difficult ask for the BJP, the party is in bad shape to get any advantage of anti incumbency. Relying on Mayawati guarantees a Deputy PM post for her and daily brain surgery for everyone else. In MP, the BJP can only do worse considering the very good performance last time, as also in Karnataka. So where will the BJP's 190 or so seats come from? Looks bleak to me.

That was the assumption Secular Indian army is clean of any extremist until Military Intel officer Colonel Purohit was arrested.

they are 2 different cases and cannot discussed together.. ie unless you are only out to troll.
secondly the col was an ex-col when he became extremist which was a mere reaction to the decades of Pak based terrorism.
the Secular indian army is still secular. Pakistanis cannot understand it.

@Windjammer and @mafiya

Pakistani brothers should support us and encourage us instead of taking digs at us and putting us down. We are going through a bad time and are discussing how to get out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
All signs point towards a fractured verdict - with some loose alliance ruling Delhi with outside support from the Congress. This means more sh!t for us to deal with. As for the economy, the 8% mark looks even more elusive.

May god help India.

I agree completely.

@mafiya @Windjammer If you have something valuable to add, then post. You guys don't know about Indian politics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom