What's new

3rd Test: England vs Pakistan at Kennington Oval, Aug 18-22, 2010

Wahab Riaz made a great start to his Test career with five wickets on the opening day at The Oval

120785.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Pakistan 48/1 (18.0 ov)

Pakistan trail by 185 runs with 9 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

do anyboby remembers, that wahab riaz first played against india under the captaincy of inzi in 2006?????

wel wel wel wel Mohammad Yousuf na sab ko karara jawab de diya aj agar woh nahe hota tu abhti tak puri team all out hoti,

Salman butt should not be made captain his own place in the team is not certain thats why i always said we need 4 changes take out all craps we got one out but still ferhat butt and umer are there pains why not bring younis khan man he was awsome man

sister it is not T 20 he is looking good for atleast 50 to 70 atleast better than amin if he had played first 2 test who knows we might be winning the sereis it is becoz of crap ploicies of waqar and salman keep playing rubbish amin and himself butt what a craking cover drive by Mohammad yousuf and My is back with 50 man karara jawab tu milgaya in waqar younis and salman butt aur un members ko jo My ka khilaf tha Bob wollmer na kha tha whem My fields he is truck but when he bats he is ferrari man it is hard to get him out on any track you name it he play there swining spinning bouncy he done it alll man he is best thats why i love him

Last edited:
120868.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

sister it is not T 20 he is looking good for atleast 50 to 70 atleast better than amin if he had played first 2 test who knows we might be winning the sereis it is becoz of crap ploicies of waqar and salman keep playing rubbish amin and himself butt

I know but lil bit fast

onlt first pure batsman on tour made 50 previously our hyder wicket keeper and umer gull bowler

even atherton was saying looking like only way to get MY out is runout becoz he lacks only in this dept

Yousuf makes 50 after his return

Back
Top Bottom