What's new

3rd Test: England vs Pakistan at Kennington Oval, Aug 18-22, 2010

We should get 4 to 5 more wickets before the English team level Pakistans first inning score.

Well Agreed in the morning we need to get Alister **** Out as soon as poosible to crack the havoc in the english batting line up and take wickets of Kevin peterson Collingwood Eoin Morgan and Anderson Inside 100 runs and than go for a killing punch with Ajmal. Ajmal going to be key in second innings no one yet has picked him in english team and pitch have got dry and there is lot of wear and tear for ajmal to use and create doubts in english batsman's mind

Azhar Ali made an unbeaten 92 to guide Pakistan past 300 for the first time in the summer on the second day against England at The Oval

120879.jpg

England 233 & 6/1 (3.0 ov)

Pakistan 308

England trail by 69 runs with 9 wickets remaining

England lead by 18 runs with 8 wickets remaining

What I said yesterday now sounds like words of wisdom, the effective score is 35-2 with one of the batsman out the Nightwatchman, I think that England might just about be ahead when you consider the batting still to come on a quite good wicket and Pakistan having to bat 4th...

Edit: Alastair cook 101 not out, England 143-2, Partnership of 103.

Edit2: The bowling just after tea was absolutely amazing...

Last edited:
well english friend your team is 9 down and just 149 runs ahead but anything can happen pakistan should not relax we are in still have to get runs we have to play well do not give wiclets up front if bowler gives u chance for hit dont let it go hit it oz if you dont that bowler will work you out and if pakistan do not lost wiclets with new bowl around 40 runs and 1 wicket all pressure will be on swann becoz he has to get 5 or 6 wickets witn only 110 runs or may be 130 runs and in pressur he will do different things which will make life easy for batsman but with pak team you never know im keeping my finger cross that opener should play new bowl well make 50 runs partnership with calmlessness and composure play according to the merit of the ball if it is there to hit just hit it no need to stand back runs going to win us and leave the ballls which are not threatning furstraied english bowlers they tained to furstrain very quickly of u dont give them wickets hope MY makes 50 and openers do there job we can win easily but we have to apply ourselves

what a collapse of english team. They were 194/3 and now 221/9 :lol:

Oval has been great hunting ground for pakistan against england hope we rept up it tommrow INSHAHALLAH

6 wickets for just 26 runs ..i am amazed

Back
Top Bottom