What's new

3rd Test: England vs Pakistan at Kennington Oval, Aug 18-22, 2010

hungry for runs we have seen how hungry was amin and amin azhar played well becoz MY please you dont have any info about cricket no team playing more than one new players all those are stupids and you are great pundit every one will disagree with you

:lol: So Shoaib Malik is also a member of defence.pk :)

Don't know but u have to agree he is one of the top batsman inzi produced for pakistan YK also played under inzi but all he learned over the years how to get out on the 1st ball in the most stylish way :lol:

hungry for runs we have seen how hungry was amin and amin azhar played well becoz MY please you dont have any info about cricket no team playing more than one new players all those are stupids and you are great pundit every one will disagree with you

I never said u have agree with me results speak for themselves younge team winning against aussies another reason right where u lost over n over again with your fav YK in the team

Listen i m not trying to fight also let me make this into fully understandable way for u when YK was captain we lost whole series against sirlanka test 3-0 odi 3-2 then we went to australia same captain we lost miserably both test n 1days then comes new zealand series we almost lost but rain saved pakistan we tie a series reason i said all this cuz i guess we all suffer from short term memory loss disorder....The team which i m trying to mention is england they lost series over series over the time with only young players in the side but today they look fully great developed team players like stuart broad who got hit all over the park in 1 over is the key attacking blower in the side....i will stink to my point of having young team who should be giving time then will then it will become unbeatable over the in future

Just watch leaked videos of PCB. Its very evident that there was clear revolt against captain and some players were ganged up against him. You witnessed that our team lost from clear winning positions couple of times and we lost matches within hour at Srilanka and Australia. Sticking to young team would have been fine if PCB had stuck to its decisions but able Mr Butt changed punishment decisions with stupid logic and all players who were punished had been recalled by now. and some culprits like Afridi and Akmal brothers were not even dropped for a series. So its all incompetence, lack of decision power and determination by PCB

Farhat deserves to be kicked out but we have worst players available and we cannot get rid of each n every player in just 1 match
:agree::agree:

Sir Shoaib needs to be kicked immediately, K Akmal needs to be rested for rest of 2010 and may be larger portion of 2011. U Akmal be asked to pull up his socks cause he has talent and quality but needs to get out of 20/20 fun. Farhat may be given a chance during last match on your recommendation sir;)

Just watch leaked videos of PCB. Its very evident that there was clear revolt against captain and some players were ganged up against him. You witnessed that our team lost from clear winning positions couple of times and we lost matches within hour at Srilanka and Australia. Sticking to young team would have been fine if PCB had stuck to its decisions but able Mr Butt changed punishment decisions with stupid logic and all players who were punished had been recalled by now. and some culprits like Afridi and Akmal brothers were not even dropped for a series. So its all incompetence, lack of decision power and determination by PCB

I think i have seen those videos which u mention yes u can blame PCB for a lot of mass around in the team u can also blame players like Afridi who i use to think was the man but he is so girlish i mean he loves backbiting n stuff but never the less my argument is not to have many senior players in the team it's a fail policy we need to bring young players n try to make strong team for the future Pakistan is full of talent over the years players like YK Misba n some openers were holding on their seats plus wasting the opportunities for new talent but i m glad to see young guys in the side along with MY they will bring a lots of wonders for pakistan in near future

I think i have seen those videos which u mention yes u can blame PCB for a lot of mass around in the team u can also blame players like Afridi who i use to think was the man but he is so girlish i mean he loves backbiting n stuff but never the less my argument is not to have many senior players in the team it's a fail policy we need to bring young players n try to make strong team for the future Pakistan is full of talent over the years players like YK Misba n some openers were holding on their seats plus wasting the opportunities for new talent but i m glad to see young guys in the side along with MY they will bring a lots of wonders for pakistan in near future

You are right , a senior does not deserve a place just because he is senior they need to perform with bat, ball and field. But a combination of senior and junior ensures smooth handing over baton. :cheers:

....YK is failed batsman there is no ques plus he is very unlucky for the team so forget about him MY is the most stylish n skillful batsman in cricket world today but he is very close to end of his career so i hope he plays for pakistan for as long as he can

Sir record of failed batsman Younis Khan with over 5000 runs with15 tons and a tripple ton with an average of 50.1 in 112 innings with 7 not outs

http://www.cricket365.com/player-stats/2344/Younis-Khan

about shoaib malik n conspiracy theory huh :)?he might be the honest dude in the team today don't believe in everything u hear my friend our media is not as responsible as u thing they r just taking sides of the players who they like.... it's the time for pakistani cricket to get fruits which inzamam have planted SM is very reliable batsman n 1 of the best fielders in the team

Shoaib Malik | Cricket365 | Stats & Records | International | Cricket365 | Cricket News

Sir do remember SM demoted himself in batting order while he was captain, which are actually comparatively easier batting conditions than at top order. Still he has just an average test career and a reasonable one day career
Yes he has been a very good fielder through out his career.:agree:

as i said 1 needs to have cricketing mind for such understanding ....we need to stop revolving around the fail methods which is to have fail seniors like Yonis Khan Misbah-ul-Haq n there are plenty more ....This same team we have right now will become very strong in upcoming years

Misbah , yes we need to say goodbye .

Younis , I have a different opinion , if you compare him with MY there is none. Younis is not as stylish and gifted as Yousaf. He doesn't appear to be unstoppable as you may find Yousaf but definitely he makes runs at a good strike rate with some real hardwork. Sir maintaining 50 average in test career is not a joke

Last edited:
Sir record of failed batsman Younis Khan with over 5000 runs with15 tons and a tripple ton with an average of 50.1 in 112 innings with 7 not outs

Younis Khan | Cricket365 | Stats & Records | International | Cricket365 | Cricket News

Shoaib Malik | Cricket365 | Stats & Records | International | Cricket365 | Cricket News

Sir do remember SM demoted himself in batting order while he was captain, which are actually comparatively easier batting conditions than at top order. Still he has just an average test career and a reasonable one day career
Yes he has been a very good fielder through out his career.:agree:

Misbah , yes we need to say goodbye .

Younis , I have a different opinion , if you compare him with MY there is none. Younis is not as stylish and gifted as Yousaf. He doesn't appear to be unstoppable as you may find Yousaf but definitely he makes runs at a good strike rate with some real hardwork. Sir maintaining 50 average in test career is not a joke

I thought u were on my side :lol: with cricketing mind or u just trying to get more posts here but in both cases you have full rights to express your ideas n opinion that's why we r here right :D
okey in some ways your trying to compare YK with MY not a good idea YK played 202 ODIs n ave 32.57 Younis Khan | Cricket Players and Officials | Cricinfo.com

where on the other hand Muhammad yousuf have broken sir Vivian Richard Record which is the matter of pride for a common pakistani track records speak for themselves ... it is next to impossible for some1 like YK to even come close to the type of class MY have it is something not build in YK soo let's not go even close to saying ohh MY is more stylish n younis is not that's wat causes the confusion yk is fail batsman in ODIs in test he made most of his hundreds n double hund on subcontinent pitches look in to this which is almost useless the man having 32.5 ave after playing 202 matches should be ignore then giving more chances

SM is young he is only gonna grow as a batsman now it's the time for pcb to eat him slowly in trams of getting runs of him....SM complete the pakistan side with his presence he gives a lot of other options to the captain n makes his life easy on the battlefield...

Last edited:
I thought u were on my side :lol: with cricketing mind or u just trying to get more posts here but in both cases you have full rights to express your ideas n opinion that's why we r here right :D

I think its harsh:)

okey in some ways your trying to compare YK with MY not a good idea YK played 202 ODIs n ave 32.57 Younis Khan | Cricket Players and Officials | Cricinfo.com

Sir I never compared MY with YK instead while defending YK I said that he is not gifted and stylish like ............
Sir just responded to YK is a failed batsman

Muhammad yousuf have broken sir Vivian Richard Record which is the matter of pride for a common pakistani track records speak for themselves ... it is next to impossible for some1 like YK to even come close to the type of class MY have it is something not build in YK soo let's not go even close to saying ohh MY is more stylish n younis is not that's wat causes the confusion

There is no second opinion other than yours

yk is fail batsman in ODIs in test he made most of his hundreds n double hund on subcontinent pitches look in to this which is almost useless the man having 32.5 ave after playing 202 matches should be ignore then giving more chances

Sir 32.5 is like an average ODI players stats but his test average is more than 50 and that too in 112 innings which shows his worth. But do remember you favorite SM is not far ahead he is 33.7 in ODI and 33.46 in test. so his ODI is average and test average is on lower side.;)

SM is young he is only gonna grow as a batsman now it's the time for pcb to eat him slowly in trams of getting runs of him....SM complete the pakistan side with his presence he gives a lot of other options to the captain n makes his life easy on the battlefield...

Sir as per his record he will be 29 in next Feb and this is the time to deliver not to grow. Sir to me he was a bowler who could bat but his hard luck he acted on Moin Khans advise and went to some Hakeem instead of a doctor once his bowling action was suspected. After his surgries he could never recover in bowling and probably lost confidence in himself thats why he demoted himself in batting and almost stopped bowling while he was captain. To me he is a gone case.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom