What's new

3rd Test: England vs Pakistan at Kennington Oval, Aug 18-22, 2010

that's epic lol, 2nd highest scorer with Average of 26 lolololol :cheesy:

yes but unfortunately our best test player "Mohammad Yousuf" average 30~ only........... other classy player Butt had an average of 35 only and not to mention the so-called emerging batsmen "Mr Umar Akmal" who averaged 21.23 only!

Am sorry sir I was talking about his Dad in law
The players you are referring to are selected by the incompetent selection committee whose jobs are dependent on Mr Ejaz Butt's ego so their other selections not not different. You see who is the third opener Yasir Hameed another jack ***. Both Imran and Yasir's trousers get wet and yellow when there is slight horizontal movement in air and you saw that.
Sir if you look at the record quoted by yourself, he got those runs in full 14 innings at an average of 26.57 only, even bowler who often come as night watchman Wahab Riaz and Saeed Ajmal have more averages than him. Please just have a look at average column too. He stands no where.
:cheers:

If you take the last match out........... he was well above the chart in average as well

Cricket Records | Records | 2010 - Pakistan | Test matches | Highest averages | Cricinfo.com

Azhar Ali's 92 not out and Mohammad Yousuf's calm performance in both innings resulted in higher averages overall

I am not defending him as a batsmen but he was still better than those so-called Senior batsmen or young emerging batsmen who do nothing but a burden on this useless team.

Btw all of us are being happy for defeating Australia after 15 years in a test match......... please do not forget that win too came from the same batsmen we are cursing and is known as "Mr Imran Farhat" (check the scorecard for second innings)

2nd Test: Australia v Pakistan at Leeds, Jul 21-24, 2010 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

And this great average includes few matches on flat pitches of Dubai as well

There is a not a single match that he played in dubai this year......................... All matches are played in Australia and UK only. Here we are talking about test matches only................

Btw he is not the only player playing........... all Pakistani batsmen has produced crap result since past 1 year~

yes but unfortunately our best test player "Mohammad Yousuf" average 30~ only........... other classy player Butt had an average of 35 only and not to mention the so-called emerging batsmen "Mr Umar Akmal" who averaged 21.23 only!

Sir If you look at Butt still there is difference of 10 runs. Sir comparing Imran with Yousaf is comparing like a donkey with a horse where Imran Farhat is donkey. Look at the record of muhammad yousaf over the years and gentleman has an test average of 53.08 and one day average 42.61 .
http://www.cricket365.com/player-stats/2668/Mohammad-Yousuf

http://www.cricket365.com/player-stats/2923/Imran-Farhat

Umar Akmal has yet to prove himself as a test batsman, he is yet to prove is test match temperament.

Sir If you look at Butt still there is difference of 10 runs. Sir comparing Imran with Yousaf is comparing like a donkey with a horse where Imran Farhat is donkey. Look at the record of muhammad yousaf over the years and gentleman has an test average of 53.08 and one day average 42.61 .
Mohammad Yousuf | Cricket365 | Stats & Records | International | Cricket365 | Cricket News

Imran Farhat | Cricket365 | Stats & Records | International | Cricket365 | Cricket News

Umar Akmal has yet to prove himself as a test batsman, he is yet to prove is test match temperament.

I am not comparing Donkey Farhat with Legend Yousuf. I am not mad :lol:

But his recent performance in 2010 justifies his place in the squad being the second highest scorer of Pakistan in 2010. We must start wiping out from the bottom level first......... those who did not perform at all.

Farhat deserves to be kicked out but we have worst players available and we cannot get rid of each n every player in just 1 match

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
That's because we bowled them out for 88. Bowlers cannot always do that.

Again, just because you won, doesn't mean you ignore your weak points.

YK is over rated? An average of 50 does not suggest that. What are you basing that accusation on?[/QUa

Yes you are right we won cuz we bowled them out on 88 n who bowled them out these youngsters right YK is not over rated actually he is not rated in any book of cricket he is useless as a lazy bump he has more zeros then shahid afridi n we all know how SF play his cricket ....

iiol malik seems like you have zero knowledge of cricket even we got aussies out cheeply even more cheeply that they never got out under 80s for last 10 years and yet they almost won that match what amin did got 6 innings even gull played better than him tell you what in this series our bowlers are doing boowling and batting ajmal got 50 tooo sir use mind smc i agree with you becoz of we won we should must correct our weak points when we won against aussies after that match i have said we need to make our weaker points to go out of team which is youngster 4 of them in a match is not good enough and top order is nothing but tailenders so we need solid test players not lapado

Thru your statement your cricket knowledge seems as cheep as some1 who is very new to cricket only looking into short term solution which is the prime example of some1 with very low cricketing IQ ...... around the world countries have built their teams n it took them years every player was young starting at their careers u cannot keep reversing back to YK or MY not talking anything away from MY he is one of my fav n have done more then enough for pakistan cricket matter of time both will retired after this world cup u cannot rely on past u have to look into future n look for young talent to have strong team for the future of pakistan's cricket.....

Thru your statement your cricket knowledge seems as cheep as some1 who is very new to cricket only looking into short term solution which is the prime example of some1 with very low cricketing IQ ...... around the world countries have built their teams n it took them years every player was young starting at their careers u cannot keep reversing back to YK or MY not talking anything away from MY he is one of my fav n have done more then enough for pakistan cricket matter of time both will retired after this world cup u cannot rely on past u have to look into future n look for young talent to have strong team for the future of pakistan's cricket.....

hahahha first of all i dont want to be with you on figting here sir which team you are mentioning west indies sorry to say u they cannot win even against bangladesh

i have prim example for you australia why they have ruled the cricket for 12 years when mark taylor left the aussie team there was two reliable batsman in the team steve and mark waugh and one youngster called ponting today when they have left at that time ponting was fully developed and scoring double hundreds after hundreds on will reason why he is still their becos australia dont have any replacement for him i think u dont have iq of cricket want to build all out attack youngster team we have seen how capable your amin ferhat are im not against youngsters youngster need time to develop so till they develop till that 2odd test we keep looosing for their development one more example when you yousuf came in side you see how azhar ali completely changed in just one game they need some one to guide them those alll commentators praising yousuf are idiots they have more experience sir tham me and you sorry to say you noone will agree with your allout attack of youngster sorry if i hurted you but it is reality amin got 8 iniings what he did nothing not even reach to 50 once even our tailenders are better batsman than your youngster

hahahha first of all i dont want to be with you on figting here sir which team you are mentioning west indies sorry to say u they cannot win even against bangladesh

i have prim example for you australia why they have ruled the cricket for 12 years when mark taylor left the aussie team there was two reliable batsman in the team steve and mark waugh and one youngster called ponting today when they have left at that time ponting was fully developed and scoring double hundreds after hundreds on will reason why he is still their becos australia dont have any replacement for him i think u dont have iq of cricket want to build all out attack youngster team we have seen how capable your amin ferhat are im not against youngsters youngster need time to develop so till they develop till that 2odd test we keep looosing for their development one more example when you yousuf came in side you see how azhar ali completely changed in just one game they need some one to guide them those alll commentators praising yousuf are idiots they have more experience sir tham me and you sorry to say you noone will agree with your allout attack of youngster sorry if i hurted you but it is reality amin got 8 iniings what he did nothing not even reach to 50 once even our tailenders are better batsman than your youngster

Listen i m not trying to fight also let me make this into fully understandable way for u when YK was captain we lost whole series against sirlanka test 3-0 odi 3-2 then we went to australia same captain we lost miserably both test n 1days then comes new zealand series we almost lost but rain saved pakistan we tie a series reason i said all this cuz i guess we all suffer from short term memory loss disorder....The team which i m trying to mention is england they lost series over series over the time with only young players in the side but today they look fully great developed team players like stuart broad who got hit all over the park in 1 over is the key attacking blower in the side....i will stink to my point of having young team who should be giving time then will then it will become unbeatable over the in future

sir atleasy with MY and YK you have a chance of winniong but with youngster even if your bowling attack bowl them out 50 we still dont have chance and sir yes we have lost all those series becoz consiperacy in the team only shoaib malik who was playing dirty game and making group for other players not to play welll so the captain will be kicked our and he will be made captain again

No there is no chance the only chance of winning when u have these young guys in the team who is hungry for the win these old bullets r useless....YK is failed batsman there is no ques plus he is very unlucky for the team so forget about him MY is the most stylish n skillful batsman in cricket world today but he is very close to end of his career so i hope he plays for pakistan for as long as he can
about shoaib malik n conspiracy theory huh :)?he might be the honest dude in the team today don't believe in everything u hear my friend our media is not as responsible as u thing they r just taking sides of the players who they like.... it's the time for pakistani cricket to get fruits which inzamam have planted SM is very reliable batsman n 1 of the best fielders in the team as i said 1 needs to have cricketing mind for such understanding ....we need to stop revolving around the fail methods which is to have fail seniors like Yonis Khan Misbah-ul-Haq n there are plenty more ....This same team we have right now will become very strong in upcoming years

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom