What's new

3rd Test: England vs Pakistan at Kennington Oval, Aug 18-22, 2010

as a player still ferhat is not good enough to play amir sohail was saying in show that as a opener ferhat played 28 odd tests 40 odd ODI's and still he is giving those 30 40 odd runs not carrying batting for long periods not good enough if he cannot score big he should be out and make way for players who are able to do this and i hope Younis Khan comes in at one down hameed and butt opens as we know younis scores huge he has the temprament and technique and ferhat dont have both these and not going to improve

imran ferhat played well today, dont know what the fuss is all about?
didn't he played aggresively? didn't he set the tone? H scored 33 out of 39 balls, experts call such innings a brisk innings.

Even the headings said that Pakistan off to a aggressive start chasing 148 despite the fact we lost yasir hameed on first ball duck.

cm on man give him the credit he deserve.

i think is father in law should be kicked out first see even qadir's boy not playing becoz of his father's name wont be miss use even he is better and what bigger example i give you than general tauqir zia son if tauqeer wanted him he could have played very early on 2000 season but zia was a person who never uses his powers wrong way we must make clear policies if any relative of any player is in board he cannot play one should stay if players want to play than his relative should quit from the job of board as qadir and zia did hope we get out of imran ferhat and his father in law

no sir he dont deserve any credit in test you cannot survive with those 30 or 40 every2nd or 3rd test you have to score century means every 6 innings if not than must score big fifties he continuesly failling in 20s and 30s and this is not good for opener who have enough of matches take his entire record i think imran nazir is better than him atleast he score big and fast when he is on song and atleast have tech but ferhat dont have anything just a perchi in his hand by his father in law

Some body tell me.... who possibly is the 'parchi' of Imran Farhat?

Full name Mohammad Ilyas Mahmood
Born March 19, 1946, Lahore, Punjab
Current age 64 years 156 days
Major teams Pakistan, International Wanderers, Lahore, Pakistan International Airlines, Punjab University
Batting style Right-hand bat
Bowling style Legbreak
Relation Son-in-law - Imran Farhat
0.jpg

well if i was a chief i have kicked the both for life bans for ruining the pakistan cricket team and setting the examples for other so in future no one dare to do it but our chief himself is came on parchi from zardari

no sir he dont deserve any credit in test you cannot survive with those 30 or 40 every2nd or 3rd test you have to score century means every 6 innings if not than must score big fifties he continuesly failling in 20s and 30s and this is not good for opener who have enough of matches take his entire record i think imran nazir is better than him atleast he score big and fast when he is on song and atleast have tech but ferhat dont have anything just a perchi in his hand by his father in law

sir ji when the entire teams batsmen are scoring low, then a guy scoring 30-35 runs is an asset. No Pakistani batsmen is scoring centuries every 2nd or 3rd test match, they are not even passing 30 mark, this way the whole team should be dropped, look at the average of other batsmen aswell all of them have averages between 30-35, umer akmal the young prospect he is failing miserably, wonder he already into his 7th or 8th test when he will score a century, salman butt what poor form he have in this series. The team has first time posted a score of plus 300 this season. Thats not farhat failing, thats every batsman of the team is failing.

Well about imran nazir, i will prefer a guy scoring 30 odd runs every other innings than a guy scoring a century every 10th innings. Hope you get my point sir ji, consistancy.

Same team won against aussie after 15 years even MY was not in the team i love to see MY back but plz don't wish for YK he is over rated moron 1 senior player like MY is enough to back all the young guys

Cause they were bowled out at 88 and the young guns bled their a** out to to get those few runs at the cost of 7 wickets. There is always a marked difference in the performance of young player once he finds a senior player in other crease. Definitely I would not like to take away any credit from Pakistani team but Ponting's wrong decision to bat first and bowling friendly conditions did help Pakistan team in that match.

As far as MY is concerned with an average around 50 do you consider him over rated. He is not as gifted as MY or any top batsman of the world but rest assure he is an honest guy who compensates his shortcomings with real hard work. I want him in for Imran Farhat, zul or surfraz for Kamran Akmal. Yasir may be told about his final chance

Full name Mohammad Ilyas Mahmood
Born March 19, 1946, Lahore, Punjab
Current age 64 years 156 days
Major teams Pakistan, International Wanderers, Lahore, Pakistan International Airlines, Punjab University
Batting style Right-hand bat
Bowling style Legbreak
Relation Son-in-law - Imran Farhat
0.jpg

He is the same guy who created drama by leveling allegations against PCB and used some derogatory language as well when Imran Farhat was not selected resultantly he was banned to enter Qaddafi Stadium then he staged a hunger strike infront of Parliament House to protest against non selection of his son in law . However during present incompetent board, this incompetent person joined as incompetent selector with another incompetent / safarshi Chairman Ejaz Butt and managed to get is son in law selected in team. Imran's performance is there for evaluation of all respectable forum members please. :angry: :hitwall: :flame: :sniper:

Yes I forgot he has been commentator on local TV and radio during matches

stupid he should be shoot out or fans should give don his and butt supari to be assinated hahahhah

He is the same guy who created drama by leveling allegations against PCB and used some derogatory language as well when Imran Farhat was not selected resultantly he was banned to enter Qaddafi Stadium then he staged a hunger strike infront of Parliament House to protest against non selection of his son in law . However during present incompetent board, this incompetent person joined as incompetent selector with another incompetent / safarshi Chairman Ejaz Butt and managed to get is son in law selected in team. Imran's performance is there for evaluation of all respectable forum members please. :angry: :hitwall: :flame: :sniper:

Yes I forgot he has been commentator on local TV and radio during matches

Unfortunately the same incompetent is the second highest runs scorer of Pakistan in 2010

Cricket Records | Records | 2010 - Pakistan | Test matches | Most runs | Cricinfo.com

Unfortunately the same incompetent is the second highest runs scorer of Pakistan in 2010

Cricket Records | Records | 2010 - Pakistan | Test matches | Most runs | Cricinfo.com

Am sorry sir I was talking about his Dad in law
The players you are referring to are selected by the incompetent selection committee whose jobs are dependent on Mr Ejaz Butt's ego so their other selections not not different. You see who is the third opener Yasir Hameed another jack ***. Both Imran and Yasir's trousers get wet and yellow when there is slight horizontal movement in air and you saw that.
Sir if you look at the record quoted by yourself, he got those runs in full 14 innings at an average of 26.57 only, even bowler who often come as night watchman Wahab Riaz and Saeed Ajmal have more averages than him. Please just have a look at average column too. He stands no where.
:cheers:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom