What's new

3rd Test: England vs Pakistan at Kennington Oval, Aug 18-22, 2010

now we dont need to be complacent as we did after wining against australia

Now stop hating on young players god bless pak cricket

pakistan zindabad

Now stop hating on young players god bless pak cricket

pakistan zindabad

Did you see the performance from young players in the previous 2 test? They were walking wickets. It's never a good idea to throw so many young players in one game.

Just because we won, doesn't mean we don't need to look at our weaknesses.

YK should come in for Farhat in next game.

Pakistan won by 4 wickets!!!!! Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Pakistan Zaindabaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see the performance from young players in the previous 2 test? They were walking wickets. It's never a good idea to throw so many young players in one game.

Just because we won, doesn't mean we don't need to look at our weaknesses.

YK should come in for Farhat in next game.

Same team won against aussie after 15 years even MY was not in the team i love to see MY back but plz don't wish for YK he is over rated moron 1 senior player like MY is enough to back all the young guys

Some body tell me.... who possibly is the 'parchi' of Imran Farhat?

Sorry for being late to the party but...
CONGRATULATIONS to Pak team.:victory::yahoo::cheers:

Same team won against aussie after 15 years even MY was not in the team i love to see MY back but plz don't wish for YK he is over rated moron 1 senior player like MY is enough to back all the young guys

That's because we bowled them out for 88. Bowlers cannot always do that.

Again, just because you won, doesn't mean you ignore your weak points.

YK is over rated? An average of 50 does not suggest that. What are you basing that accusation on?

iiol malik seems like you have zero knowledge of cricket even we got aussies out cheeply even more cheeply that they never got out under 80s for last 10 years and yet they almost won that match what amin did got 6 innings even gull played better than him tell you what in this series our bowlers are doing boowling and batting ajmal got 50 tooo sir use mind smc i agree with you becoz of we won we should must correct our weak points when we won against aussies after that match i have said we need to make our weaker points to go out of team which is youngster 4 of them in a match is not good enough and top order is nothing but tailenders so we need solid test players not lapado

but i searched the news on cricinfo there is no news about new zealand anyway than i think in uae they will play these matches what about T 20 matches with england if pcb ask them they can play additionla one T 20 for donation and get money in pounds

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom