What's new

3rd Test: England vs Pakistan at Kennington Oval, Aug 18-22, 2010

as they say form is temproory for players like MY they willl back anytime but class is perminent and his class is right above with the best of the best one of the finest batsman with best cover drive in the game

MY out swann got him anyway he done his job hope he thrashes that stupid swann in second innings

Pakistan 308/10 - All out

well played Azhar Ali..... he was 92 not out

it's a very handy lead by pakistan n yes very well played Azhar Ali ...

Remeber that very azhar ali has the talent not doubt but not a technque and experience anyway he played almost 8 full innings in none of them he looked that good i think credit goes to MY who made him play it is becoz of MY he played that innings MY made life easy for batsman when he was hittting those crispy shots in dressing room panic was not created and they got confidence by tting yes nothing taking out from youngster but bringing MY see how much difference right a way so keep play him for next 3 years in test cricket so he can groom batsman who can replace MY so for GOD sake dont make stupid decisions

120886.jpg

Finally a bit of a match! England fan or not it's much better to watch a decent match and lose than just walk over the opposition.

This 3rd Innings is the one that shapes the game, whoever comes out on top will probably win, as much as so far in the match Pakistan are ahead this is still Englands match to lose, England has the deepest batting line-up in world Cricket with Stuart Broad (Average of 25) coming in at no.9

Alastair Cook and Kevin Pietersen are out of form but so was Ali... (Form is Tempory, class is permanant and all that) but on the flip side of the coin Matt Prior is in the form of his life, average of 48 so far this year and 101 in this series

Whoever wins I don't want it to be easy.

Finally a bit of a match! England fan or not it's much better to watch a decent match and lose than just walk over the opposition.

This 3rd Innings is the one that shapes the game, whoever comes out on top will probably win, as much as so far in the match Pakistan are ahead this is still Englands match to lose, England has the deepest batting line-up in world Cricket with Stuart Broad (Average of 25) coming in at no.9

Alastair Cook and Kevin Pietersen are out of form but so was Ali... (Form is Tempory, class is permanant and all that) but on the flip side of the coin Matt Prior is in the form of his life, average of 48 so far this year and 101 in this series

Whoever wins I don't want it to be easy.

If we can get early wickets tomorrow. We should be able to chase the target.

Back
Top Bottom