What's new

3rd Test: England vs Pakistan at Kennington Oval, Aug 18-22, 2010

well what the as hole umpire hill is doing even commantator was saying even with a naked eye you can see the edge and hear the edge why he do not give out but im big fan of URDS system man it makes me feel the game is fair becuase sometimes umpires makes mistakes by themselves in order to their love for other team u see earlier english opener not given out plumb lbw now again he made him not out but pak went with urds system that gave him out thats shows how **** this umpire is and yes i want to see broad get smashed around the park specially from the bat of my all time fav MY

wel wel wel how cheat english players are i knowed it today troot hit big edge carried and yet he was standing on the pitch

52/4 wah jee wah .. Allah karey England 100 sey pehley utar jaaey Ameen :)
Pakistan team is hopeless in this series, agur england ki team 100 say pehlay utri to pak ki team 50 say pehlay utar jai gi.

England 94/7 :P
Riaz takes 4, Asif 2 and Aamir 1 :D

england all out pakistan is batting now yasir hammed thrashing broad im lovin it yaar sun is out

Imran Farhat Gone!!!
Bowled him!

Pakistan 48/1

That Imran Farhat Realy Sucks ,i never saw a dumb opener like him. Bt does pak have replacement for him?

Great performance by bowlers... Wahab Riaz bowled very well and Congrats to him on five-wicket haul on debut... :tup:

Pak 48/1

hope our batsmen will perform well tomorrow but you know our team is soooo unpredictable, but hope for the best... :cool: :D

Pakistan team is hopeless in this series, agur england ki team 100 say pehlay utri to pak ki team 50 say pehlay utar jai gi.

m agree tht's y m not watching match thz tym
i hve no faith in pakistan team....

Back
Top Bottom