What's new

3rd Test: England vs Pakistan at Kennington Oval, Aug 18-22, 2010

As I said, an absolutely amazing bowling session.

Even yesterday I said I win or lose I don't care so long as there is some exciting cricket played.

Today it was Englands game to lose, Tomorrow it's Pakistans game to win. 150 is a low total but you've still got to get to the crease and score those runs; suddenly after tea the pitch seemed to turn into a spinners paradise, gripping and turning vigoursly and Pakistan have to face the best spinner in world cricket on that surface. Not only that, tomorrow is forcast for warm and overcast weather, theres wickets out there for Jimmy, expect movement in the air, turn and bounce on the pitch but little seam movement

Gentlemen we could have a very exciting game of cricket on our hands! Pakistan are strong favourites but cricket is an intersting game, the winning team can turn into serious underdogs in 10 overs (like we saw today)

I'm very excited.

well thanx zaki bhai for video hope we celebrate tommorow win of pakistan team and something for people back home suffering from flood have to smile

as i said before we will not be getting anything from those crap playesr no matter how many time you bring them they keep playing those stupid shots in 1st inning hammed played a shot luckylu went for 6 we dont need ferhat hameed misbah these wil never ever going to improve world's best stupid players these are keep failing better bring older playesr and witht them new playesr so we have balance of both young and experience atleast we can get one or two good youngseters we got one azhar ali he is better player than those name i mentioned he might fail sometime but he is have that technique to stay there just fine tune him he will improve remember whatever i have said it happened so keep you faith with me

yes but ferhat is out sir 2 down hope MY brings his magic batting with experience INSHAHALLAH

what a classical shot man he watches the bowl right on to the bat at the last momment momment when ball hits the bat he sees is thats why he has good hand eye cordination and what a classsss man he is best when you talk about his class how smoothly he hits the balll but ball will travels at knots man we are such stupid kept him out he is a big acid to the team i did not have seen miandad much but im sure MY is same is Miandad or even better than him might be im wrong

Again 4 on swann by Mohammad yousuf man he is batting like king of batting and pitch man as bumble saying that My is not interested on hitting swann he hits him man

Amir sohail was saying that imran ferhat have enough of matches now with 40s and 50s will be not good enough from his bat he has to get more and looks like he is with this mindset not hope he do not play for next test even bumble was saying that what this shot when it was not needed against swan man im against him from day 1 when he debut for pakistan and im syre misbah amin ferhat hameed are not going to improve ever look their record even umer gul have better avergae than them misbah see tu ab chutkara mil jayega agla saal par abhi bhi bhot hain jin pecha chodwana hai ferhat

what happened? you guys are silent :what:
is there another batting collapse going on :blink:

sm one score please :hitwall:

im syre misbah amin ferhat hameed are not going to improve ever look their record even umer gul have better avergae than them

Very well said now they should be dropped and for ever. Let Younis Khan come back. Yousaf can play test cricket for two more years. Let two three young batsmen play with him the job will be done. Didn't you see how Azhar Ali appeared a changed man while playing with Yousaf.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom