What's new

2nd Test: England vs Pakistan at Birmingham, Aug 06-10, 2010

stupid salman butt seems like england playing with ireland even ireland wont play like this

Agreed waqas bhai issa acha hota ka hum 5 players ka sath khelta jo batting bhi karta aur bowling bhi tu in salman butt ferhta amin azhar akmal kia kia zaroorat hai jo negative cricket khel rahe hai blokon blocking jo bhi batsman ziyada block kar raha hai wohi out ho raha hai

well stupid salman butt should retire now he id responsible his place is not in the team how can he be capatin unless we have 2 stupids waqar and butt even if we get yousuf back nothing going to happen i have no respect now for waqar younis he is nothing to me anymore he should be out now what ever naseem ashraf did with him he did right he is not good for local club coach. this was on cards if u keep playing players who kept geeting out u deserve this hope top 5 players keep playing and doing same se we loose them forever

Don't worry guys!!!! We have lost our 6 tale-enders but our true batsmen Umer Gul and Amir are left.... hehehehe

:rofl::rofl: so true man..the way Umergul and Amir played last time..i think they both should be open in Next Innings :cheers:

it was just a stupidity to not to play him even he is just arrived he can easily coop with conditions soon even if he got out on duck i will take his duck happily because his class will produce big tons somewhere if we have given him these 7 innings he had scored most than what these 5 top players scored so shame that he not playing when we need him buttt u r sick your own form and place in team is not sure so how u piont finger to such a natural batsman

Last edited by a moderator:
he is perfect batsman to play swing if bowler bowls him inswing and it ends up to his pad u see that bowl crossing the boundry on leg side with his nice flick and what should i say about his crisp cover drive best in the bussiness easy on eyes when he bats remember form is temprory class is perminent

yes we be like to be infront of tv when MY and YN be back enjoy watching their shots i hope abdur razzaque to play for malik he is good test player than malik and he also have good record against england hitting english bowlers on the park i saw him he likes english attack

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom