What's new

2nd Test: England vs Pakistan at Birmingham, Aug 06-10, 2010

Pakistan cricket is going through tough times and it is going to last some more time.

It is a mistake to expect too much from the current team. It is too young, too inexperienced and lacks some really world class players.

But the basic talent in the country is still there and Pakistan will be a decent team in a year or two if allowed to stabilize.

Last edited:
Anderson to Butt, out Caught by Strauss!! That was a ball and half! good length delivery which pitches on leg stump and moves away late, Butt closed the face of the bat a little too early and it took the outside edge before Strauss at first slip snaffled it up! Butt c Strauss b Anderson 0(10)

:rofl:

this is hillarious..why dont these jokers try hitting...let them be told this is t20 ..at least they will score 150+

this is hillarious..why dont these jokers try hitting...let them be told this is t20 ..at least they will score 150+

Hey! F**k your mouth off. Wana see joker! let me show you.

funny-cricket-picture-whos-hand-is-that-guess.jpg

indian_cricket_team.jpg

cricket_funny_image5.jpg

TO ALL OTHER INDIAN FRIENDS: Before replying me read the post I have quoted.

He was not being nice but these jokers are the number 1 test cricket team in the world.

I will take these jokers any day. ;)

hahaha! no. 1..... Indian performance is not different from Pakistan's...lol

I am dissapointed with Butt's performance...I liked that guy,the way he played..but in recent time he has been too inconsistent.

Then why India is number 1 (130 points) and Pakistan at number 7 (84 points).

These ratings are fully objective and reflect how these teams have done in different conditions and against different oppositions.

I understand your anger at those remarks though.

Sangakkara criticizes ICC rankings

Asked whether the players take a system that has India at number one despite not having won a series in Australia, South Africa and Sri Lanka since 1993 seriously, Sangakkara said, "You should have asked that question to Haroon Lorgat (ICC chief executive) who was here.

"If rankings can't be understood by the public, the players, or the administrators, what's the use of having rankings? If you want rankings, they should count towards playing a Test championship," he said. :agree:

19/1 in 17 odd overs... Thats quite bad performance...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom