What's new

2nd Test: England vs Pakistan at Birmingham, Aug 06-10, 2010

but they will not drop many catches sir hope now we dont offer them any catches now

If the Pakistani fielders held the catches this would have been a close match.

agreed Umer gulll is the top scoreeer for pakistan lower half is better than topper half what a stupid batsman of pakistan hope we learn other wise we deserve to loose badly

55/3

two quick wickets for Swann...

29.3 Swann to Imran Farhat, OUT, what a stunner! That's one for the family album and he'll rarely bowl a better ball. It dipped in towards leg stump, gripped and hit the top of off as Farhat lunged forward without a chance of playing it. You won't see better. Another first-over wicket for Swann and he's having an impact straight away

31.3 Swann to Azhar Ali, OUT, Swann gets another, and what a good ball yet again! That one was tossed up outside off, tempting Azhar into a drive but he didn't get to the pitch of it and the ball has spun back sharply through the gate to rattle his stumps

ab line lag jae gi wickets girne ki.... :frown:

Moin bhai don't know why but a miracle is going to happen this time and we will InshAllah defeat England not only in this match but even will take away the series as well ! :pakistan:

Swan is making the ball do a ballet superb spin bowling masterclass

Pak bowling is flawless. They lacked the support from fielder, batsmen, coaches and captain

Pak bowling is flawless. They lacked the support from fielder, batsmen, coaches and captain

i couldnt have said it better.

worst display of 'batting' i've seen in my life!!! another innings defeat!!!

Sohaib malik. he has not done any thing in both series against aus and eng.

Back
Top Bottom