What's new

2nd Test: England vs Pakistan at Birmingham, Aug 06-10, 2010

BTW what a performance by very very special laxman today...

OOoooo...........!!!!!!! So this is the reason few indians are jumping around here today but were quiet few day ago when they lost pathetically to Srilanka and also when they were clean sweept by Zimbabwe.:eek:

....nah ...doesn't deserve a reply....
keep searching net for indian losses..

BTW what a performance by very very special laxman today...

Yes but let this thread be about the current test. Pakistan seems to be in dire position and will need a heroic effort to save it.

OOoooo...........!!!!!!! So this is the reason few indians are jumping around here today but were quiet few day ago when they lost pathetically to Srilanka and also when they were clean sweept by Zimbabwe.:eek:

Your memory is not serving you right. That was a second string team with most key players missing.

Not many teams have won test matches in Srilanka or drawn a series in recent past. They are quite a force, especially at home. I think this result is pretty god one for India, especially looking at the limited bowling attack.

Yes but let this thread be about the current test. Pakistan seems to be in dire position and will need a heroic effort to save it.

Let them continue there will be no hero. They are all rascals.

look who is talking...:lol::lol:

VINOD...open a thread on the indian series...will post there tommo..

well stop fighting and tell u what dont want to see salman butt waqar younis umer amin in the team and ferhat tooo they are enemies of the team specially salman butt and waqar younis sick of them waqar is uselesssss he dont know anything about batting coaching why he is coach

Waqar is a right man for the job, however Butt not being able to handle pressure which is effecting his own performance is a big no-no, but also completely understandable.

You cant get a better bowling coach than Waqar or, Wasim... Personally i would have preferred Wasim Akram over waqar ... (he had a lyrical bowling action and seems a humble fellow )...

welll waqar might be good coach for bowling but over all he is zero he just keep brinigin youngster that of its from his family we know we are loosing with youngsters but with fight not like this this is insult of loosing and when he know that the probleum is batting he still kept with youngster's that shows how jealous he can be of his old fight with MY YN they should be included in tests f we have them we have won the first and this test easily bowling doing the best i think pakistan has best bowling attack os all teams in all formats but weakest batting even than bangladesh u have to do bat and bowl and fielding better to win

My only worrie in the team is salman butt he should give up his captaincy asap only 1 man turly deserve to be a captain n also know the real meaning of leadership bring shoaib malik back as a captain

There is 2kind of cricketers in this world one who loves playing under pressure others can't handle it we need to find thouse big boys who can handle it.....

My only worrie in the team is salman butt he should give up his captaincy asap only 1 man turly deserve to be a captain n also know the real meaning of leadership bring shoaib malik back as a captain

There is 2kind of cricketers in this world one who loves playing under pressure others can't handle it we need to find thouse big boys who can handle it.....

malik who created all this chaos and his own perfomance is not gppd for to be in test team please use some sense his defence is not that good to be playing test match how many hundreds he have in test only 2 to 5 not good enough sir younis khan is better option as captain he scored more runs he is true leader and came from city of leaders

Do you think Shoaib Malik really has a place in Pakistan team. The one who is neither a batsman nor a bowler.

Do you think Shoaib Malik really has a place in Pakistan team. The one who is neither a batsman nor a bowler.

fully agreed sir ur beloved friend is living in dreams not inreality maliks days are over now sir he is not good for the team and i want to see anderson bowling in karachi and lahore iski poori garmi nikal jayegi apna ghar main tu billi bhi sheer hoti hai and anderson i think will suffer and sub continent.

Collingwood missed the catch of ferhat in slips real dolly man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom