What's new

2nd Test: England vs Pakistan at Birmingham, Aug 06-10, 2010

well tell u what amin is going out very soon toooo wait for my prediction to get right for few overs he again keep blocking not hitting the bowl for singles

what difference it makes even iif he got out on duck with no practice so u have to given him test practice u have to wait that pakistan lost this test and lost the series than why play him in 3rd test than send him back keep chance to stupid players

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

He has had a fu**ing 8 hrs long flight. His fitness is already in question and then you want him, an unrested player to play in a 5 day match? Dude he won't be able to field and will drop catches!!

hahahhaha catches already been dropped so if u cannot play him why yous bring him it is out of imagine he is a player of class no need practice and as i speak 6th wicket is down as i said u dont bring experince keep making mistakes keep playing failed players u desrve too loose by 500 runs and im happy

im not gonna watch England v Pak now... i had hope that Pakistan will come back... but what is this nonsense... who else thinks this series is fixed???

im rather gonna watch Sri Lanka v India tomorrow......more interesting match

ZULQARNAIN HAIDER OUT!!!!!!! FIRST BALL OF HIS TEST AND WICKET... WTF........36/6

im not gonna watch England v Pak now... i had hope that Pakistan will come back... but what is this nonsense... who else thinks this series is fixed???

O please.............nothing fixed .....its just the POOR show of our batsmen, and one shouldnt expecto likes of test rookies Azhar, Umar, Amin and flops like Farhat to perform here

yaaar is team ka sath hum kabhi bhi 100 mark tak nahe ja sakta shajah jesi wicket par bhi nahe yeh phele sochna chaheya tha na humen pata bhi tha last test australia ka sath ka humari batting main masla hai phir bhi khilaya failled players ko agar tum in players ko 10 saal ki bhi trainnng deka khilaoga tu bhi yeh asahi khalanga salmna butt jeeesa player captain bana kar nasur ho gaya hai jisko test cricket ka koi sense hi nahe hai faith bhi amin aur azhar pa jinko itna chance milla hai kisi aik main bhi yeh aesa nahe laga ka batsman hai tailander sa bhi baatr hai chahe app jeeto ya harooo galatiyoo ka thek nahe karoga tu harna mukadar hoga hope yousf will not play and get to pakistan with next possible flight their is nothing for him to play we already lost the sereis ab khelka koi faida nahe ab khilao jin ko khilana hai par england ka tour ka bad main waqar aur salman butt ka face kabhi nahe dekhna chahta team ka dressing room main

O please.............nothing fixed .....its just the POOR show of our batsmen, and one shouldnt expecto likes of test rookies Azhar, Umar, Amin and flops like Farhat to perform here

fully agreed if we cann get rid of ferhat misbah yasir hammed we can do well every now and than we bring those who got tons of chances and di nothing and who deserve to play not been piucked asim kamal is very good batsman for tests dont know why he is not picked our probleum is flooped batsman keep playing from 1 to 6 all are flops specially our captain is biggest of them all

omg 37/6 :blink: Carnage :hitwall:

dont worry... Aamer and Amin will handle the situation and we will be able to reach 50 runs... :lol: :P

120313.jpg

120311.jpg

Back
Top Bottom