What's new

2nd Test: England vs Pakistan at Birmingham, Aug 06-10, 2010

because waqar younis taking revenge of from yousuf when they have fought in zimbabwe last time thats why so what these guys are doing beloves butt this time we are going to loose by world record defeat of alll time 3rd wicket is gone now yahooooooooo want to see face fo these basterds waqar nd salman buttt now hope they get fired now forever no need waqar if he is coach we are going to loose alll matches im sick of this management and players who do not deserve to be in the team failled 100 times and yet playing and im sure they will never get succes we have good players like asim kamal but yest ferhat playing

Gr8 lgta he 50 to bna hi len ge

bhai mere is batting ke sath tu 20 runs bhi bana jesa 500 banana hai aur jab app apni galatyoo ko thek nahe karenga result hamesha wohi hoga jo tha and im happy that we are loosing i have said it we are loosing before the 1st bowl has bowl and i want yousuf not to play in third and fourth test so they know what he is. jab crunch matches main apna ace player ko na khialyeen tu kia faids phir usay bilkul na khilayeen if we looose thios match we are out of series

bhai mere is batting ke sath tu 20 runs bhi bana jesa 500 banana hai aur jab app apni galatyoo ko thek nahe karenga result hamesha wohi hoga jo tha and im happy that we are loosing i have said it we are loosing before the 1st bowl has bowl and i want yousuf not to play in third and fourth test so they know what he is. jab crunch matches main apna ace player ko na khialyeen tu kia faids phir usay bilkul na khilayeen if we looose thios match we are out of series

Yousuf se kia ho ga effort to puri team ko krna hta he na

han lakin kam az kam 200 tu bana sakenga aur woh aik acha batsman hai jo swing ko khel sakta hai agar insa kuch nahe ho raha tu iska matlab hai ka isi team ko khilata jain jis main capability nahe hai ka 100 banasak 8 innings ajj ka test ka sath ho jayenga isa ziyada kia chances dain aur wesa bhi im happy yousuf not playing and main apko abhi bata deta ho azhar ali out hona wala hai bhot jaldi

no we dont love stupid coach and players and skiiper who dont have his place in the team is piotning finger at MOHAMMAD YOUSUF as i told you azhar ali is going to get out and he did get out what i think it happens because i know creadibilty of the player they dont havcreadibilty to get out of the strike giving ampile time to bowler to work him out and get him out keep blocking is not good we are going to lossse by 400 mark now be prepared im supporting england now because no one support stupid team coach

because waqar younis taking revenge of from yousuf when they have fought in zimbabwe last time thats why so what these guys are doing beloves butt this time we are going to loose by world record defeat of alll time 3rd wicket is gone now yahooooooooo want to see face fo these basterds waqar nd salman buttt now hope they get fired now forever no need waqar if he is coach we are going to loose alll matches im sick of this management and players who do not deserve to be in the team failled 100 times and yet playing and im sure they will never get succes we have good players like asim kamal but yest ferhat playing

Do you ever talk sense dude?

The reason why Yousuf not playing is his timing of arrival in England. You do not send a batsmen straight into the tests when he has arrived less than 24 hours before that match. Plus he also had no match practice because he had quit test match cricket for good. For God's sake he did not spend any time what so ever in last few days on the crease.

And btw lets see what he does when he plays. I am not very optimistic. He is an old, tired and retired horse.

no one in this is good player im talking about batsman galli ka batsman bhi insa acha hota hai

Do you ever talk sense dude?

The reason why Yousuf not playing is his timing of arrival in England. You do not send a batsmen straight into the tests when he has arrived less than 24 hours before that match. Plus he also had no match practice because he had quit test match cricket for good. For God's sake he did not spend any time what so ever in last few days on the crease.

And btw lets see what he does when he plays. I am not very optimistic. He is an old, tired and retired horse.

what difference it makes even iif he got out on duck with no practice so u have to given him test practice u have to wait that pakistan lost this test and lost the series than why play him in 3rd test than send him back keep chance to stupid players

Back
Top Bottom