What's new

2nd T20I: India vs Pakistan at Ahmedabad 2012.

“Well, we all make mistakes, dear, so just put it behind you. We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us.”
we never cry in the ground. We showed team sprit and we fight better than India..yeah we loss the match and india wins but never forgot how we fight...

Indian fans need to stay classy.

Hafeez is the man.

Cannot expect better from emotionally obsessed crowd in Stadium!!

This something We are at par with Pakistani crowed in not better!

93631.jpg

Hafeez was like Rocky ... what a fight .... classy shots ..

Real Rock

Best part was when Yuvraj was hit for Six :laugh: first ball Six ..

Hafeez was like Rocky ... what a fight .... classy shots ..

Real Rock

Best part was when Yuvraj was hit for Six :laugh: first ball Six ..

^^ Hafeez played very Well. Awesome hitting He is one of the gifted player who hits well, scores at very brisk rate and play only "PROPER CRICKETING SHOT"

He is opponent worth parsing. Well played !!

Congrats to team India.

Well played Hafeez and Yuvi.

After 1992 , this team has some primise , they had fight .. team work .. etc even when the wicket was dodgy .. too soft for batsmen , the team chased the BIG total almost with in 2-3 balls very very gutsy Performance

As for bowlers I mean they were .. slughtered all around ... I mean that wicket had nothing for bowlers ..

when I woke up , saw the 195 board I was like wow .. can anyone even come close to that total ... but boy .. it was a entertaining game

Media usually always have stupid analysis ts who are in most situations never impartial. On the topic i must say that it was the pleasure to watch innings of Yuvi and not the least Muhammad Hafeez. Whenever and i mean WHENEVER...i watch Yuvi entering into the ground walking towards the pitch.... setting himself up to the conditions...reading the pitch...looking towards the bowler like a hunter killer...swinging his bat right up from the top and bashing the ball away to 90 meters pluss into the crowd......is always..always...a greatest joy. I have never seen in my life such a six hitter. Of course Afridi was a superb six hitter when he was in his prime form. But when Yuvi is standing on the pitch....even the lay man like me can smell the blood. I was saying today that if Yuvi gets himself out early in his innings it would be a great news for Pakistan...otherwise we all saw what he is capable of....Hafeez also played a classy innings but unfortunately he couldn't finish. Any ways. Well Done India. And well played Pakistan. It was the most thrilling match i watched today. Hope that many more of such moments are coming in the ODI series.

Cannot expect better from emotionally obsessed crowd in Stadium!!

This something We are at par with Pakistani crowed in not better!

i dont wana sound biased but Pakistani crowd is better in cheering the opponents than india...havent seen any such crowds in whole life ...both stadiums and pin drop silence

i dont wana sound biased but Pakistani crowd is better in cheering the opponents than india...havent seen any such crowds in whole life ...both stadiums and pin drop silence

Let's enjoy no need to spoil this thread,

But I can still remember Imran Khan begging crowed in Pakistan to stop using mirrors to dazzle Indian bats man.

Pakistan team is club side team in ODIs, i hope they do miracle, they did miracle when they played with India in the past but recent years shows that PAkistan is loosing the mental toughness against Indians.
India is now moving in a different pattern with better speed compared to Pakistan in all fields.
ONLY weakness India has is their bowling but Pakistan batting side is no way better than Bangladesh.

Pakistan top batsmen Younis Khan has an average of 32 with a strike rate of 70, while India's low level batsmen RAhane or may RAina has an average of 35 with a strike rate of 88.
Now what afridi has, he has an average of 23 in ODIS which is worst for batsmen who bats at 7 compared to top cricketing nations.
Pakistan's seven batsmen has an average per innings score is 30, while Indian average per innings is 42, FEEL the DIFFERENCE.

NOWTHESE days match is won by batsmen not bowlers.

Pakistan team is club side team in ODIs, i hope they do miracle, they did miracle when they played with India in the past but recent years shows that PAkistan is loosing the mental toughness against Indians.
India is now moving in a different pattern with better speed compared to Pakistan in all fields.
ONLY weakness India has is their bowling but Pakistan batting side is no way better than Bangladesh.

Pakistan top batsmen Younis Khan has an average of 32 with a strike rate of 70, while India's low level batsmen RAhane or may RAina has an average of 35 with a strike rate of 88.
Now what afridi has, he has an average of 23 in ODIS which is worst for batsmen who bats at 7 compared to top cricketing nations.
Pakistan's seven batsmen has an average per innings score is 30, while Indian average per innings is 42, FEEL the DIFFERENCE.

NOWTHESE days match is won by batsmen not bowlers.

Pakistan is good batting side with better bowling attack. Where India is very good batting side and poor bowling side. India do not have 4 bowlers who can complete quota of 10 overs ans and able to bowl in death overs under pressure.

So in my opinion Pakistanis Better One Day Side!! They have edge over India Let see what happens on Sunday!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom