What's new

2nd T20I: India vs Pakistan at Ahmedabad 2012.

Great game and great to see no Indians trolling over the victory. Agar Pakistan jeet gaya hota toh PDF par meme ke mele chal rahe hote.:lol:

lol it seems you havent seen the previous pages :woot:

btw siddhu alone is enough to troll on behalf of all indians...he is so arrogant ...a commentator and analyst should always be neutral

I missed the match need to watch hightlights now

There is a competition between tanvir and afridi to prove who is more cr@p. :D

and ajmal too joined them with around same runs lol .....we should admit we bowled pathetically poor after 1st 10 overs ...to be honest it was looking a totally different bowling attack today ....in last 6-7 overs i had a gut feeling the match may be fixed ....gul who was bowling yorkers at will in last match was just bowling length deliveries today although its not like him to bowl all length deliveries

about sohail i knew he will be a big flop ...same was with afridi .... but ajmal disappointed me

and ajmal too joined them with around same runs lol .....we should admit we bowled pathetically poor after 1st 10 overs ...to be honest it was looking a totally different bowling attack today ....in last 6-7 overs i had a gut feeling the match may be fixed ....gul who was bowling yorkers at will in last match was just bowling length deliveries today although its not like him to bowl all length deliveries

about sohail i knew he will be a big flop ...same was with afridi .... but ajmal disappointed me

Yaar don't include Ajmal with Afridi and Tanvir. He had one bad day. Every player does. He is far above than the these two clowns tanvir and afridi. His rankings in the the three formats prove that. We bowled bad. But afridi and tanvir are cr@p since years. Not just this series.

Yes just like Rameez Raja.

rameez never showed biased behavior as far as i know him as a commentator ....the most biased commentators in my list are ravi shastri, siddhu , russel arnold and one from south africa dont remember his name and the most arrogant is ian chappel

Yaar don't include Ajmal with Afridi and Tanvir. He had one bad day. Every player does. He is far above than the these two clowns tanvir and afridi. His rankings in the the three formats prove that. We bowled bad. But afridi and tanvir are cr@p since years. Not just this series.

we should write PCB to drop both of them :)

Pakistan played well and we could have won if India didnt have 12 players

we were running on 10 players :argh:

12th Indian player: Sohail tanvir / 4 overs 44 runs no wicket

Cheers Pakistan..........we didnt lose its a draw after all :victory: :cheers:

lol it seems you havent seen the previous pages :woot:

btw siddhu alone is enough to troll on behalf of all indians...he is so arrogant ...a commentator and analyst should always be neutral

I did and I couldn't find anything close to the obnoxiousness on display in the first T20 thread.

Sidhu speaks his mind while the others choose to disguise their true emotions. I don't recall him being in the commentator's box today.

Wait.trolls coming :D

:lol: Let us wait and if nobody shows up.....bhai hum hi shuru kar dete hain.:D

He need to be replaced ,we are wasting talented players like Ambati Raidu.
I think Dhoni is behaving like Hitler in the team ,only his favourites get place in playing eleven.Sharma chammach hai Dhoni ka.
Dhoni is playing Rohit in wrong format. Rohit has an firstclass average of 60+ ,better than kohli. rohit is better suited to long format and needs time get start his innings. man i sometime think the selectors are moron. and to say that they are not giving chance to the best bowler of this season Pankaj singh who got all variety in his sleeve and bowls 135+.

I did and I couldn't find anything close to the obnoxiousness on display in the first T20 thread.

Sidhu speaks his mind while the others choose to disguise their true emotions. I don't recall him being in the commentator's box today.

he was doing hindi commentary on starsports

he was doing hindi commentary on starsports

Okay. What exactly did he say? You want to hear biased commentating then you should try Doordarshan for kicks. Even mistimed shots are presented as follows;

Aur Sachin ne yeh balla ghoomaya aur ye ball boundary ki taraf jaati hui........aur fielder beech me agaye aur yeh catch pakad liya.

Back
Top Bottom