What's new

2nd T20I: India vs Pakistan at Ahmedabad 2012.

Pakistan played well and we could have won if India didnt have 12 players

we were running on 10 players :argh:

12th Indian player: Sohail tanvir / 4 overs 44 runs no wicket

Cheers Pakistan..........we didnt lose its a draw after all :victory: :cheers:

Nah... according to News anchor on Ary New channel India conspire against Pakistan by training viewers to put pressure on Pakistani team and their plan played decisive role in Pakistani defeat.

LOL how stupid one can get. Supporting home team is sin in her view. I'm not sure what was the criteria for her selection

About the match..
The 19th over was decisive in win or loss. Pakistani bowler gave too much run on 19th over but Dinda did very good job and secured the victory.

Problem with Pakistani bowler ... apart from Yuvraj's explosive inning Pakistani bowlers misjudged the pitch. Most of the time they bowled short length and that is a sin on a slow pitch.

Hope they will judge pitch properly in next match!!

Okay. What exactly did he say? You want to hear biased commentating then you should try Doordarshan for kicks. Even mistimed shots are presented as follows;

mate then you haven't tried radio commentary then , once i was listening to it and it was ...... "aur yeh bohat acha shot ...boht hi zordar boundary ki taraf jata hua chaka (6) hoga ball boht hi unchi aur yeah out " :azn:

mate then you haven't tried radio commentary then , once i was listening to it and it was ...... "aur yeh bohat acha shot ...boht hi zordar boundary ki taraf jata hua chaka (6) hoga ball boht hi unchi aur yeah out " :azn:

Exactly. They make it sound as if it's the fault of the fielder for coming in between Sachin and his sixer. Hearing that over the radio must suck given it would give people false hope.

528532_324109101037501_1158747865_n.jpg

Excellent match!! Great entertainment!!

Congrats Circket ki Jeet hui!!

Yeh Dil mange More!!

Nah... according to News anchor on Ary New channel India conspire against Pakistan by training viewers to put pressure on Pakistani team and their plan played decisive role in Pakistani defeat.

LOL how stupid one can get. Supporting home team is sin in her view. I'm not sure what was the criteria for her selection

About the match..
The 19th over was decisive in win or loss. Pakistani bowler gave too much run on 19th over but Dinda did very good job and secured the victory.

Problem with Pakistani bowler ... apart from Yuvraj's explosive inning Pakistani bowlers misjudged the pitch. Most of the time they bowled short length and that is a sin on a slow pitch.

Hope they will judge pitch properly in next match!!

as far as the crowd is concerned there Actually was pin drop silence i couldn't hear what the commentators were saying when it was a boundary or a wicket taken by india but when it was Pakistan's turn absolute silence, silent as if attending a funeral (God forbid) its not about being stupid its how you greet a guest and mind u but i have faced indians too and Indians speaking ill of Pakistan and showing hatred SHOWS NOTHING OTHER THAN WHAT INDIANS ARE TRAINED AT HOME the people i have met are not in 1's or 2's but a truck loaded......and now this sort of TRAINING is proved by no other than the indian crowd itself.

and no doubt both the sides played well :cheers:

Great performance by Pakistani Team Moral victory even if series was Tied Loved how our Boys rattled them up

Like Bahadur Pakistani

Love Indian fans were in Shock... oye ye to 195 bhi chase ker liya almost ..

That wicket was ... so lame no turn , no bounce ... just a hitting contest

Indian fans need to stay classy.

Hafeez is the man.

Back
Top Bottom