What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

@NA71
Small little tiny news i come across...they do not come near 50km to IB or 25km near LOC as per New ROE laid after 26th Feb (Balakot) if they breach the barrier (Effectively a NO-FLY-ZONE) they will be considered "Hostile" and be dealt with inside India or disputed territory.

:)

@Balbir What is actually more clearer is this - confirmation that IAF definitely lost at least Su-30MKI to PAF F-16 inside IoJK on 27 Feb 2019. Up until Jul 2018, this famous Indian paper listed SEVEN lost/crashed Su-30MKIs since India inducted first Sukoi 30s back in 1997. THEN in Jan 2020 the Hindustan Times says, "A total of 12 Su-30 jets have crashed since the fighter jets were inducted." Oh the CONTRADICTIONS! :sarcastic:
By May 2017, India had lost seven Su30s. Try harder using something more substantial.

https://www.financialexpress.com/in...heres-a-list-of-crashes-from-the-past/683915/

So you are a face reader. The man in civilian clothes is a MoD employees. He wouldn't even know what BVR means.:enjoy:

That's what Indians would say, what Christine Fair say is just her opinion. Her assertion on Air chief is an indication of her demented mind. I don't need to explain this to you as Pakistan is old victim of her verbal and intellectual abuses.
lets make it simple..
get some guts and ask indian air force
1. how did Pakistan altered Satelite imaging showing no strikes in balalkot presumed targets

2. how come rust bucket mig21 (per Indians) shoot down an f16 (which outguns/out ranged su30 mki) when it itself was jammed (with an Indian fight lady screaming abhi to come back).

would like to enlight us how the mig 21 was made into stealth aircraft by HAL that the saab AWECS couldn't see it coming and f16 couldn't shoot it beyond the range r77 (as it did with su 30)

i mean the popular belief is that we hacked the satellite and use 3D printer to build the targets back to normal, we also brought fake missiles to show off..

...and this folks is why we should ban generals from ever running anything other than what they've been trained and educated to run...

https://ispr.gov.pk/products.php

ISPR sells souvenirs. If this isn't a misappropriation of time and resources, then we've got a lot of problems to deal with. Like, there's a Pak Army branded Timex watch.

...and this folks is why we should ban generals from ever running anything other than what they've been trained and educated to run...

ISPR sells souvenirs. If this isn't a misappropriation of time and resources, then we've got a lot of problems to deal with. Like, there's a Pak Army branded Timex watch.

Sir Jee, This is for Army welfare Trust

lets make it simple..
get some guts and ask indian air force
1. how did Pakistan altered Satelite imaging showing no strikes in balalkot presumed targets

2. how come rust bucket mig21 (per Indians) shoot down an f16 (which outguns/out ranged su30 mki) when it itself was jammed (with an Indian fight lady screaming abhi to come back).

would like to enlight us how the mig 21 was made into stealth aircraft by HAL that the saab AWECS couldn't see it coming and f16 couldn't shoot it beyond the range r77 (as it did with su 30)

i mean the popular belief is that we hacked the satellite and use 3D printer to build the targets back to normal, we also brought fake missiles to show off..
I'm a learner here.

on 27th Feb @anathema has given excellent detailed explanation on a separate thread and go can read it there.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/maje...ations-hd-footage.657645/page-5#post-12213600

On 26th Feb, India used penetrative munition.
No, we didn't target the Madrassa, pakistan took emissaries and journos on tour, but the muliti story building nearby. Sat pictures of of hole on the roof top gives evidence of the strike.

no big deal, it's not that generals spnd time on this petty matters

Sir Jee, This is for Army welfare Trust
There are other ways to support that, it doesn't need to work under the ISPR. This lessens the ISPR's stature as the voice of the armed forces. I'm all for the Army making money, it happens -- but it should be run by people who know what they're doing.

The Army wouldn't want me to manage a Corps, so shouldn't media, promotion, e-commerce, etc be in the hands of a digital marketing or e-commerce expert?

which ammo is not penetrative when falling from the sky? use some penetrative wisdom or is your brain too hard to let any wisdom in?

I'm a learner here.

on 27th Feb @anathema has given excellent detailed explanation on a separate thread and go can read it there.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/maje...ations-hd-footage.657645/page-5#post-12213600

No, we didn't target the Madrassa, pakistan took emissaries and journos on tour, but the muliti story building nearby. Sat pictures of of hole on the roof top gives evidence of the strike.

@NA71
Small little tiny news i come across...they do not come near 50km to IB or 25km near LOC as per New ROE laid after 26th Feb (Balakot) if they breach the barrier (Effectively a NO-FLY-ZONE) they will be considered "Hostile" and be dealt with inside India or disputed territory.

:)

Respectfully disagreed...the DNA of these hindu janta is full of wickedness and timidity .....remember PN Atlantic incident....they could do any thing including Passenger Jetliner. Just wait ...when Rafales will begin to land there ....you will see their rhetoric.

Last edited:
I'm a learner here.

WTF..why doesnt anyone else in the world knows about these amazing weapons that first parashoots down than drill a hole inside tge building top and tham create a force field to minimize the blast and keep the building intact and afterwards repair the roof...bravo

VVGpKYv.jpg

WTF..why doesnt anyone else in the world knows about these amazing weapons that first parashoots down than drill a hole inside tge building top and tham create a force field to minimize the blast and keep the building intact and afterwards repair the roof...bravo
Don't know why Indians think that SPICE is some interstellar weapon. Its just simple guidance kit strapped to a normal gravity bomb.

We need that technology ..this is straight from star wars

Don't know why Indians think that SPICE is some interstellar weapon. Its just simple guidance kit strapped to a normal gravity bomb.
No it has air breaks....than a drill infront with magnetic repair module behind:welcome:

The wire is though an indian source

Back
Top Bottom