What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Explain this to me:

Releasing IAF pilot is a massive loss for us. Hum unky IOK se utha kar nahi laaye ya aghwa nahi kiya jo chor den he crossed with bad intentions. Why would we even think of releasing, acha rehta jab wo hit kar deta kisi jaga ko?

Yes, Pakistan were sold 500 AMRAAMS Missiles, and what I am trying to establish is that F16s were not used but AIM-120 C5 Missile was used by Pakistan which either made the Mi-17 kill or the IAF jets two kills by Jf-17s.

@AsianUnion Indians are stuck in a dillema. Its a total humiliation for them , thats why the are trying to come up with this innovative kiddish excuses... You are Right in either case!

Brilliant work bro

@arbit Feeling humiliated?? Or you guys don't feel that?

Why would I feel humiliated? If I m wrong will be happy to be corrected.
However our airforce has confirmed a F-16 was downed. AIM debris has also been recovered and has been documented as proof. So this busts the first lie of your igsr (whatever) that F-16 weren't even used.
LO fuckin L

So F-16 WERE used. AIM was fired. Ask your yahoos whey they lied even about the use of F 16.

Hows your cousin btw?
Will talk later once our man is back. Imran Khan is not that big an idiot after all.

Once this is over- any Indian media official is welcome to request and come over and count the F-16s(or any other PAF aircraft) in their bases.
The numbers and serials haven’t changed-
The propoganda machine is latching onto debris from a missile that was fired with every right to fire it.. whatever that missile struck or simply landed on thr ground.
No PAF aircraft was lost.
Sadly, on your side emotional attachment and the lambs leading the lions have the narrative for now.

So, Wg Cdr Shahzaz ud Din of 19 Sqn 'Sherdils' son of Air Marshal Waseem ud Din Dy CoAS (Ops) is not the officer KIA?

Just got this one from somewhere. Unverified. So asking straight.

Guys, I am sure, this act will eventually bring good to Pakistan in all front. By doing this, Pakistan is proving to be an ambassador for a peace in the region. It is already been established in this short adventure that who is an aggressor and who is a restrainer. I personally consider Pakistan having an upper hand on india in every milestones in this conflict. Hats off to civil and military leaders. Pakistan Zindabad

Holy Smoke , was that the surprise,
Yeap and there's more stuff as well,you have your sources so try to get more info from them as I cant and not allowed to share the info that wasn't released for general public.

Why would I feel humiliated? If I m wrong will be happy to be corrected.
However our airforce has confirmed a F-16 was downed. AIM debris has also been recovered and has been documented as proof. So this busts the first lie of your igsr (whatever) that F-16 weren't even used.
LO fuckin L

So F-16 WERE used. AIM was fired. Ask your yahoos whey they lied even about the use of F 16.

Hows your cousin btw?
Will talk later once our man is back. Imran Khan is not that big an idiot after all.

You recover part of AIM missile which was used to shoot your Mig , you can keep it as war trophy . Wake us up when you have any wreckage from F-16 itself .

Ex-IAF Cheif Confirms 2 Migs down, 3 Pilots Killed of Indian Airforce

D0f3J9OX0AELoVl.jpg

Indian media & Modi govt will never tell the truth to 1.2 Billion Indians

LOL shame on all the Indians and others that were questioning the episode. This is such a huge smack in their faces.

So, a Pakistani missile was found in India.
Therefore we did shoot something and by the looks of it, it hit.
Congratulations you just proved PAFs claim of two jets shot down.
I’m Not proving anything, not insinuating anything.
Posting information that seems valid and relevant.

Yeap and there's more stuff as well,you have your sources so try to get more info from them as I cant and not allowed to share the info that wasn't released for general public.
sir hamare f 16 thk hsin na?

Back
Top Bottom