What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

For God sake yar, dont fall for Indian nonsense. F-16s pecha thori lena hain.
As far i remember it was promised that F 16 will not be used for aggression against India and only for defence purposes. Possibility is to avoid any contract violations we did not use F 16s. This is just a speculation. @Windjammer

Your views.

I am worried for my man in your custody (if true). I am not worried about the eventual outcome of this battle.
Your guys killed 40 of our people in a suicide attack. You must pay the price.

How unfortunate you still wanna get your a55 kicked some more come sonny boy we will teach you a lesson you won't forget you cowards

Its what I want... I am Pathan my blood boils easy... I know Pakistan is not a nation of bloodthirsty Hindutvas .... We will treat them with respect and according to the Geneva Convention...

But it's my Pathan blood speaking.

Sometimes, one wants to just crush the roaches!

I am worried for my man in your custody (if true). I am not worried about the eventual outcome of this battle.
kindly add 2 jets and 4 post of nikyal sector in it...

Pakistan WILL do no such things. The Indian pilots will be confined to quarters and not exploited for political purposes.
he will be treated with respect. Indian AF knows that very well as we have captured their pilots before as well.This was reiterated in the press brief just held.It did not have to be stated but we said it as we give respect & expect it in returns as well.

As far i remember it was promised that F 16 will not be used for aggression against India and only for defence purposes. Possibility is to avoid any contract violations we did not use F 16s. This is just a speculation. @Windjammer

Your views.
First we are not using it in aggression but rather responding to one. Secondly there is no restriction on the use of any F-16. Thats just a myth busted so many times on this very forum.

Kashmir’s killed them asshole, how long will u live in denial, own the responsibilities of your atrocities in Kashmir,

This is all fake please refer to your own country's propaganda

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom