What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

You guys all wanted this to happen you wanted Pakistan to respond so it's not worrisome you got what you wanted

I am worried for my man in your custody (if true). I am not worried about the eventual outcome of this battle.
Your guys killed 40 of our people in a suicide attack. You must pay the price.

Expect a phenomenal retaliation.
Lets see ..this will end up in full blown war ...if that full retaliation happens with cruise missles and balstic missles each side can hit each other...will than force india for ground retilation..which will force Pakistan for counter response..in failure/occupation nukes will come out ..so lets hope it stops here..with Pakistan releasing the pilots ASAP

This was still an only defensive exercise. I’m not satisfied. I want PAF to enter their air space, drop bombs , come back then do it again. Only then will the bharits get the message. I’m telling you they don’t give two shits about peace. Theyre savages, they’ll only understand they language of gun fire.
They've got the message.
No free hits.
Pakistan is not their whipping boy
The ball is in their court.
We're chilled.

Why would IAF send over Mig-21's, where were SU 30's ?Mig-29's?

Please share the real surgical strike !
Abhinandan Varthaman's Statement. He has been caught by #PakistanArmy this morning.
Service No: 27981
Branch F(P)
Date Commissioned 19 Jun 2004
Course 173 Course
For Confirmation:
http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/IAF/D...kOVeZsfaKFO9_pUIy_B96w2Iszy0Dz-2sEas-gw3jIg00

52702585_2529883110416348_2336101509080547328_n.png

Kia mochain hain. Wah.
Naak toot gai bechary ki.

Back
Top Bottom