What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

what are you doing man, in F-16 thread you post this... whats cooking???View attachment 828387
Batman.jpg

To date - this delusional group of losers think of Abhi-Nando's as the Hero who took down the mighty Viper.

Abhi.jpg

I personally think the fast approaching
AMRAAM Logo.jpg
Amraam (Aim-120).jpg
might have to disagree with you.

If that wasn't the case, i'm pretty certain that shinner on the right eye may have to disagree with you.

LOOK AT THAT !!!
_105830126_hi052623537.jpg

#LaatPower😆

Oh Dear, looks like a certain FalconSlayer got upset with Abhi-Nandos image with the shinner & started his toilet talk.

& why would Maj. Ghafoor accept anything after a decade? Hmmm. We got all 4 of your R-73 Missiles, jack@$$ & we displayed them for the World to see.

Abhi-Nandos was good of a Trophy as Flt Lt. Kambampati Nachiketa who coincidently was shot down too? By the way, how many kills have you clowns scored in recent years? Oh yeah, I forgot - you guys took down a Mi-17 (make that 2 Mi-17's - but i'll come to that in a bit).

bnbjlhlkjh;-1564124553.jpg

Wha-ji-wa. Shakal tou daikho. Abay ye Pilot ka coverall hai ya koi Municipality Garbage Collector ka uniform?

Yeah, PAF does work 9to5 which is why you thought you'd take advantage of coming in after what 40 Years - in the dark.

Q. If Pakistan works on 9to5, you lot must be taking the graveyard shift 'cause we came in after 9am & bombed the sh!t outta you. What the F were you'll doin' that morning other than jerking off on your accomplishments the earlier nite. I recommend you use a moist towel (FalconSlayers) & use apicture of your maa-ji as a reference.

As for your Supersonic tricycle missile - we got the apology outta you. Kya howa - Kapen Tang rahe theen? You guys can't even fire missile properly. Wanna see the footage of ours that impacted near your Base? By the way, you claim that ya'll killed 350 Terrorist, but too date there is no official word or evidence from your side. Sorry it was hard to keep up as the figures were changing (like your Gender) every hour.

Bajwa ke taangoon ke fikr na kar, bhar'way - ye bata kay Bipin ke taangey theen jab uus ko Mi-17 say nikala tha? Ahhh Mi-17 - the Indian Flying Coffin pt. 2.

Now run a long little boy...and take the time out to witness your mighty Khusra Air Force achievements in a single year.

28 January: Jaguar crashed shortly after takeoff in Uttar Pradesh.

01 February: A Mirage 2000 crashed while on an acceptance sortie after being upgraded by state-owned Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) killing both Pilots.

12 February: A MiG-27 crashed at the Pokhran firing range.

19 February: Two Hawk aircraft of Surya Kiran aerobatic team crashed after hitting each other mid-air during a rehearsal for the AeroIndia Show. One of the pilots was killed in the accident.

27 February: Pakistan shot down one MiG-21 Bison during an aerial fight after India violated the airspace.

27 February: a Mi-17 chopper was also downed in Budgam District in Indian Occupied Kashmir killing all six on board.

08 March: A MiG-21 (Bison) crashed near Bikaner, western Rajasthan, due to a Bird strike, the pilot ejected safely.

31 March: A MiG-27 (UPG) crashed in Sirohi, Rajasthan, the pilot ejected safely.

03 June: An-32 crashed in Arunachal Pradesh. All 13 declared dead.

08 August: Su-30Mki crash in Tezpur. Both pilots ejected safely.

16 November: MiG-29K crashed in Goa soon after it took off for a training mission. Both the pilots managed to eject safely from the aircraft.

Don't worry - I didn't add the Su-30MKi from 27th Feb that Wg Cdr. Hasan Siddiqui took out. I know it just brings tears to your eyes, but you should be used to it by now.

By the way FalconSlayer, can I just call you pussy - it kinda suits your personality - not that you have much. As I was saying, it'll be a whole lot fun if you just come out & play with the Big Boys of [PDF]. I'm sure your your account works just fine.

#OnePunchMan - more like "2 thapaŕ kay laikh hijŕa".
Don't worry - i've actually got ISPR on speed-dial. Ask some of my hommies here on [PDF].

Don't worry about me, focus more on your & all your homo-buddies on
***.jpg
and their awesome jobs. Not a single one of you fags are related to Military Defence.

Hope you all have a great careers in your dead-end jobs - never seen an actual aircraft (probably 'cause never been issued a Passport).

***.jpg
Call Center

*** Call Center.jpg

"Goud Marning mAdum, this is OnePunc..., I mean Surindra-para spacking. Waat is yaar prablum?"

#sachincba - Cute Avatar
Pooh.jpg
. Is that your mom?
Let me guess, you couldn't nail a 2-dollar wh0re, but that's probably because your mom didn't have a break for a 50.

-----

Daikh lo. Aik bunda he tum sab ko kaboo kar-laita hai. Just proves to show how you are treated outside your grand Country :P .

Just remember...

Pakistani Soldiers that die in Combat are actual Martyrs/Shaheed.

Is death by suicide also classified as a 'Martyr' in Baharat-land? Ooops. Sorry lads.

You guys usually just get beaten up from both sides.

Courtesy.jpg

Don't forget to pack your condemns...., I mean don't forget to pick up your Vir Chakra on your way out 😆 .

Medal.jpg

Last edited:
Uff Uff Uff - Big Bad #Lonewolf of
***.jpg
probably didn't like what I said.

Alriiiight, i'll take it back - NOT.

I am in a Neutral Country, you f#*k... I asked earlier, "Where're your hommies?"

Here are some screengrabs from one of my recent videos

*** - Tank.jpg

*** - Modi.jpg

Take a closer look.

This is the latest. Its NOT 3-Years old...

Mi-17.jpg

Ab kya karey? These are the Champions we have to deal with.

I suppose they must've been in cryogenic tank when this admission took place by their own Air Chief R.K.S Bhosra.

Back
Top Bottom