What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

1646400326216.png

A week late, but thought i'd share with you all since on one else had posted it (here)...

:offtopic:

Who is this
Chay.jpg
Host :what: ?

What the hell is he wearing at the Base :o: ?

What's up with his jeans? 'cause his legs seems to distant from one another :blink:...

Host.jpg

Why is he using hand gestures as if he's rapping like a white boy [Time - 01:30] :rofl: ?

Is this truly the best we could do? Getting ARY Muzik rejects to cover the PAF?

Who is this View attachment 820878 Host :what: ?

What's up with his jeans? 'cause his legs seems to distant from one another :blink:...

Why is he using hand gestures as if he's rapping like a white boy [Time - 01:30] :rofl: ?

Some over hyped youth blood I think. Some of us really feel good by looking a bit ignorant or at-least appear strong. No more humble, educated posturing and pros nowadays.

Only decent part is that there were no commercials on side displays. Pathetic host and repetitive stuff from pilots. It will go on for another 50 Surprise Day events. What was nice is that they showed the buildings and history room.

Not to troll you guys.....

but Pak PM saying that “Pakistan will not only think of retaliation… Pakistan WILL retaliate! ~ Prime Minister Imran Khan"

IAF crossing the border on purpose, despite the above message is enough for lot of us. IAF jets crossed into Pak territory (on purpose) after ~50 years??

So, the more you guys keep posting this message, the more it is giving different (contrary to your expectations) message to us.

I am very well aware that you cheer other events of those days......no need to repeat them.

Who is this View attachment 820878 Host :what: ?

They look Like Brooklyn special Timmies on his feet, he has tried to imitate a Canadian tuxedo (no one in Canada wears them). He was garbing and touching very passionately and surely had had his moment with the bird but all things aside he was somewhat fluent. Saw some patches and the history room was interesting to watch......This is one of the better AV-quality documentaries.

Not to troll you guys.....

but Pak PM saying that “Pakistan will not only think of retaliation… Pakistan WILL retaliate! ~ Prime Minister Imran Khan"

IAF crossing the border on purpose, despite the above message is enough for lot of us. IAF jets crossed into Pak territory (on purpose) after ~50 years??

So, the more you guys keep posting this message, the more it is giving different (contrary to your expectations) message to us.

I am very well aware that you cheer other events of those days......no need to repeat them.

Is this kind of Indian thinking, meant to be superiority or you just post it individually because, it sounds funny.

I am not trolling you but what you say is giving a contrary message that IAF is happy with getting shot down by PAF and still mentioning the event for credibility.

I am very well aware that Indian planned cheering of those days was initially shadowed due to media and Modi campaign and later came to realization as what really happened.

So India apparently, will keep acting big at home, boast Modi 56" thumping, winning election while Indian military getting the beating before the world.

Back
Top Bottom